Environmental Constraints on Hydropower: An Ex Post Benefit-Cost Analysis of Dam Relicensing in Michigan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berrens, Robert P. & Bohara, Alok K. & Jenkins-Smith, Hank & Silva, Carol L. & Ganderton, Philip & Brookshire, David, 1998. "A joint investigation of public support and public values: case of instream flows in New Mexico," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 189-203, November.
- Cameron, Trudy Ann & Shaw, W. Douglass & Ragland, Shannon E. & Callaway, J. Mac & Keefe, Sally, 1996. "Using Actual And Contingent Behavior Data With Differing Levels Of Time Aggregation To Model Recreation Demand," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(01), July.
- Brian K. Edwards & Silvio J. Flaim & Richard E. Howitt, 1999. "Optimal Provision of Hydroelectric Power under Environmental and Regulatory Constraints," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 75(2), pages 267-283.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pérez-Díaz, Juan I. & Wilhelmi, José R., 2010. "Assessment of the economic impact of environmental constraints on short-term hydropower plant operation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7960-7970, December.
- Pérez-Díaz, J.I. & Millán, R. & García, D. & Guisández, I. & Wilhelmi, J.R., 2012. "Contribution of re-regulation reservoirs considering pumping capability to environmentally friendly hydropower operation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 144-152.
- Guisández, Ignacio & Pérez-Díaz, Juan I. & Wilhelmi, José R., 2013. "Assessment of the economic impact of environmental constraints on annual hydropower plant operation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1332-1343.
- Chen, Min & Lupi, Frank, 2013. "Modeling Long Overnight Trips by Chaining Recreation Sites," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150489, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Niu, Shilei & Insley, Margaret, 2013.
"On the economics of ramping rate restrictions at hydro power plants: Balancing profitability and environmental costs,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 39-52.
- Shilei Niu & Margaret Insley, 2010. "On the Economics of Ramping Rate Restrictions at Hydro Power Plants: Balancing Profitability and Environmental Costs," Working Papers 1017, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2010.
- Kern, Jordan D. & Characklis, Gregory W., 2017. "Low natural gas prices and the financial cost of ramp rate restrictions at hydroelectric dams," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 340-350.
- repec:zwi:journl:y:2009 is not listed on IDEAS
- HÃ¥kansson, Cecilia, 2007. "Cost-benefit analysis and valuation uncertainty," Department of Forest Economics publications 1432, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of forest economics.
- Lee, Yoon & Yoon, Taeyeon & Shah, Farhed A., 2009. "Economics of Integrated Watershed and Reservoir Management," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49478, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Graff Zivin, Joshua S. & Kotchen, Matthew J. & Mansur, Erin T., 2014.
"Spatial and temporal heterogeneity of marginal emissions: Implications for electric cars and other electricity-shifting policies,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 107(PA), pages 248-268.
- Joshua S. Graff Zivin & Matthew Kotchen & Erin T. Mansur, 2012. "Spatial and Temporal Heterogeneity of Marginal Emissions: Implications for Electric Cars and Other Electricity-Shifting Policies," NBER Working Papers 18462, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yu, Bing & Xu, Linyu, 2016. "Review of ecological compensation in hydropower development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 729-738.
- Sheila M. Olmstead, 2010. "The Economics of Managing Scarce Water Resources," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(2), pages 179-198, Summer.
- Matthew J. Kotchen & Laura E. Grant, 2011.
"Does Daylight Saving Time Save Energy? Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Indiana,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 93(4), pages 1172-1185, November.
- Matthew J. Kotchen & Laura E. Grant, 2008. "Does Daylight Saving Time Save Energy? Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Indiana," NBER Working Papers 14429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lea Kosnik, 2010. "Balancing Environmental Protection and Energy Production in the Federal Hydropower Licensing Process," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 86(3).
- Borisova, Tatiana & Bi, Xiang & Hodges, Alan & Holland, Stephen, 2017. "Is the tide is changing? Assessing costs and benefits of dam removal and river restoration: a case study in Florida," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252833, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Knoche, Scott & Lupi, Frank, 2007. "Valuing deer hunting ecosystem services from farm landscapes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 313-320, December.
More about this item
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:82:y:2006:i:3:p:384-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .