Climate policy in developing countries and conditional transfers
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anil Markandya & Dirk T.G. Rübbelke, 2003.
"Ancillary Benefits of Climate Policy,"
2003.105, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Anil Markandya & Dirk Rübbelke, 2004. "Ancillary Benefits of Climate Policy," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 224(4), pages 488-503, July.
- Anil Markandya & Alexander Golub & E. Strukova, 2003.
"The Influence of Climate Change Considerations on Energy Policy: The Case of Russia,"
2003.92, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- A. Markandya & A. Golub & E. Strukova, 2003. "The influence of climate change considerations on energy policy: the case of Russia," International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(3), pages 324-338.
- Nordhaus, William D, 1991. "A Sketch of the Economics of the Greenhouse Effect," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 146-50, May.
- Gilles Rotillon & Tarik Tazdaït, 1996. "International bargaining in the presence of global environmental change," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(3), pages 293-314, October.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Toman, Michael, 1997. "The Benefits of Reduced Air Pollutants in the U.S. from Greenhouse Gas Mitigation Policies," Discussion Papers dp-98-01-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Neary, J. P. & Roberts, K. W. S., 1980.
"The theory of household behaviour under rationing,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 25-42, January.
- Neary, J.P & Roberts, K.W.S, 1978. "The Theory of Household Behaviour under Rationing," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 132, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Karen Pittel & Dirk T.G. Rübbelke, 2005.
"Internationale Klimaschutzverhandlungen und sekundäre Nutzen der Klimapolitik,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 6(3), pages 369-383, 08.
- Pittel, Karen & Rübbelke, Dirk T. G., 2005. "Internationale Klimaschutzverhandlungen und sekundäre Nutzen der Klimapolitik," Munich Reprints in Economics 19353, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Rubbelke, Dirk T. G., 2003. "An analysis of differing abatement incentives," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 269-294, August.
- Sébastien Dessus & David O’Connor, 1999. "Climate Policy Without Tears: CGE-Based Ancillary Benefits Estimates for Chile," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 156, OECD Publishing.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Krupnick, Alan & Palmer, Karen & Paul, Anthony & Toman, Michael & Bloyd, Cary, 2003. "Ancillary benefits of reduced air pollution in the US from moderate greenhouse gas mitigation policies in the electricity sector," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 650-673, May.
- Nordhaus, William D, 1991. "To Slow or Not to Slow: The Economics of the Greenhouse Effect," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 920-37, July.
- Ekins, Paul, 1996. "How large a carbon tax is justified by the secondary benefits of CO2 abatement?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 161-187, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:13:p:1600-1610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.