Do New Male and Female College Graduates Receive Unequal Pay?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Yan & Katuščák, Peter & Ozdenoren, Emre, 2013. "Why canʼt a woman bid more like a man?," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 181-213.
- Brown, Charles & Corcoran, Mary, 1997.
"Sex-Based Differences in School Content and the Male-Female Wage Gap,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(3), pages 431-465, July.
- Charles Brown & Mary Corcoran, 1996. "Sex-Based Differences in School Content and the Male/Female Wage Gap," NBER Working Papers 5580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O'Neill, June & Polachek, Solomon, 1993. "Why the Gender Gap in Wages Narrowed in the 1980s," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(1), pages 205-228, January.
- Mary E. Graham & Julie L. Hotchkiss & Barry Gerhart, 2000. "Discrimination by Parts: A Fixed-Effects Analysis of Starting Pay Differences across Gender," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 26(1), pages 9-27, Winter.
- Thomas N. Daymonti & Paul J. Andrisani, 1984. "Job Preferences, College Major, and the Gender Gap in Earnings," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 19(3), pages 408-428.
- Eric Eide, 1994. "College Major Choice And Changes In The Gender Wage Gap," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(2), pages 55-64, April.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura Cepeda Emiliani & JUan D.Barón, 2012.
"Educational Segregation and the Gender Wage Gap for Recent College Graduates in Colombia,"
Borradores de Economia
695, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Cepeda Emiliani, Laura & Barón, Juan D., 2012. "Educational Segregation and the Gender Wage Gap for Recent College Graduates in Colombia," IZA Discussion Papers 6361, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laura Cepeda Emiliani & Juan D. Barón, 2012. "Educational Segregation and the Gender Wage Gap for Recent College Graduates in Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 009382, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Eleonora Matteazzi & Ariane Pailhé & Anne Solaz, 2013. "Does Part-Time Employment Widen the Gender Wage Gap? Evidence from Twelve European Countries," Working Papers 293, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Mirco Tonin & Jackline Wahba, 2015.
"The Sources of the Gender Gap in Economics Enrolment,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 61(1), pages 72-94.
- Tonin, Mirco & Wahba, Jackline, 2014. "The Sources of the Gender Gap in Economics Enrolment," IZA Discussion Papers 8414, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mirco Tonin & Jackline Wahba, 2014. "The Sources of the Gender Gap in Economics Enrolment," CESifo Working Paper Series 4957, CESifo Group Munich.
- Barón, Juan David, 2012.
"Primeras experiencias laborales de los profesionales colombianos: probabilidad de empleo formal y salarios,"
REVISTA LECTURAS DE ECONOMÍA,
UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE, June.
- Juan D. Barón, 2010. "Primeras experiencias laborales de los profesionales colombianos: Probabilidad de empleo formal y salarios," Documentos de Trabajo Sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 007625, Banco de la República - Economía Regional.
- John Ifcher & Homa Zarghamee, 2016. "Pricing competition: a new laboratory measure of gender differences in the willingness to compete," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 19(3), pages 642-662, September.
- Juan D. Barón, 2010. "Primeras experiencias laborales de los profesionales colombianos: Probabilidad de empleo formal y salarios," Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 132, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- CONTRERAS CUEVA, Angélica Beatriz & DÁVALOS GARCÍA, Sergio & GONZÁLEZ-MORALES, Olga & ÁLVAREZ-GONZÁLEZ, José Antonio, 2014. "The Employability Of Mexican University Students: An Analysis By Gender And Training Areas," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(3), pages 155-168.
- Judith A. McDonald & Robert J. Thornton, 2016. "Estimating gender wage gaps: A data update," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(2), pages 140-141, April.
- Wayne A. Grove & Andrew Hussey & Michael Jetter, 2011. "The Gender Pay Gap Beyond Human Capital: Heterogeneity in Noncognitive Skills and in Labor Market Tastes," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 46(4), pages 827-874.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:42:y:2007:i1:p32-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.