A Sibling Study of Stepchild Well-being
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary Painter & David I. Levine, 2000.
"Family Structure and Youths' Outcomes: Which Correlations are Causal?,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 35(3), pages 524-549.
- Painter, Gary & Levine, David I., 1999. "Family Structure and Youths' Outcomes: Which Correlations are Causal?," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt3g7899gz, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Case, Anne & Lin, I-Fen & McLanahan, Sara, 2000. "How Hungry Is the Selfish Gene?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(466), pages 781-804, October.
- Greg Duncan & Stephen W. Raudenbush, 1998. "Neighborhoods and Adolescent Development: How Can We Determine the Links?," JCPR Working Papers 59, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sundström, Marianne, 2013. "Growing up in a blended family or a stepfamily: What is the impact on education?," Working Paper Series 2/2013, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- repec:pri:crcwel:wp08-03-ff is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pri:crcwel:wp06-28-ff is not listed on IDEAS
- Julie Moschion & Jan C. van Ours, 2017. "Do Childhood Experiences of Parental Separation Lead to Homelessness?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2017n14, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- repec:spr:eurpop:v:33:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10680-017-9424-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Cancian & Daniel Meyer & Steven Cook, 2011. "The Evolution of Family Complexity from the Perspective of Nonmarital Children," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 48(3), pages 957-982, August.
- Julie Moschion & Jan van Ours, 2017. "Do Childhood Experiences of Parental Separation Lead to Homelessness?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-035/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Alexander N. Slade & Andrea H. Beller & Elizabeth T. Powers, 2017. "Family structure and young adult health outcomes," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 175-197, March.
- Moschion, Julie & van Ours, Jan C., 2017. "Do Childhood Experiences of Parental Separation Lead to Homelessness?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11946, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcia J. Carlson & Frank F. Furstenberg, Jr., 2007. "The Consequences Of Multi-Partnered Fertility For Parental Involvement And Relationships," Working Papers 908, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- Terry-Ann Craigie, 2008. "Effects of Paternal Presence and Family Stability on Child Cognitive Performance," Working Papers 1015, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:39:y:2004:i:1:p248-276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .