Forecasting wage inequality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jere R. Behrman, 2011. "How much might human capital policies affect earnings inequalities and poverty?," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 38(1 Year 20), pages 8-41, June.
- Contreras, Dante & Cooper, Ryan & Neilson, Christopher, 2008. "Crecimiento pro pobre en Chile," El Trimestre Económico, Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(300), pages 931-944, octubre-d.
- Rómulo A.Chumacero & Ricardo D.Paredes, 2005. "Characterizing income distribution for poverty and inequality analysis," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 32(1 Year 20), pages 97-117, June.
- Claudio Sapelli, 2011. "A cohort analysis of the income distribution in Chile," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 38(1 Year 20), pages 223-242, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Contreras, Dante & Gallegos, Sebastian & Meneses, Francisco, 2009.
"Determinantes del desempeño universitario: ¿Importa la habilidad relativa?
[University performance determinants: does relative ability matter?]," MPRA Paper 23320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Javier Núñez Errázuriz & Andrea Tartakowsky, 2009. "The relationship between Inequality of Outcomes and Inequality of Opportunities in a high-inequality country: The case of Chile," Working Papers wp292, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Tejada, Mauricio M., 2016. "Lifetime inequality measures for an emerging economy: The case of Chile," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-15.
- Javier Núñez & Andrea Tartakowsky, 2007. "Inequality of outcomes vs. inequality of opportunities in a developing country. An exploratory analysis for Chile," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 34(2 Year 20), pages 185-202, December.
- Francisco Parro & Loreto Reyes, 2017. "The rise and fall of income inequality in Chile," Latin American Economic Review, Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 26(1), pages 1-31, December.
More about this item
KeywordsWage inequality; labor market.;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udc:esteco:v:34:y:2007:i:2:p:141-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verónica Kunze). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuclcl.html .