Do â€œClean Handsâ€ Ensure Healthy Growth? Theory and Practice in the Battle Against Corruption
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mirowski, Philip, 2010. "Inherent Vice: Minsky, Markomata, and the tendency of markets to undermine themselves," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(04), pages 415-443, December.
- Denis Gromb & Dimitri Vayanos, 2010. "Limits of Arbitrage: The State of the Theory," NBER Working Papers 15821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans Degryse & Frank de Jong & Vincent van Kervel, 2015.
"The Impact of Dark Trading and Visible Fragmentation on Market Quality,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 19(4), pages 1587-1622.
- de Jong, Frank & Degryse, Hans & van Kervel, Vincent, 2011. "The impact of dark trading and visible fragmentation on market quality," CEPR Discussion Papers 8630, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Degryse, H.A. & de Jong, F.C.J.M. & van Kervel, V.L., 2015. "The impact of dark trading and visible fragmentation on market quality," Other publications TiSEM a51b5d9e-2687-4972-930f-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Brunetti, Celso & Reiffen, David, 2014. "Commodity index trading and hedging costs," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 153-180.
- Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1997.
" The Limits of Arbitrage,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 35-55, March.
- Andrei Shleifer ad Robert W. Vishny, 1995. "The Limits of Arbitrage," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1725, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1995. "The Limits of Arbitrage," NBER Working Papers 5167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Lochstoer, Lars A. & Ramadorai, Tarun, 2013.
"Limits to arbitrage and hedging: Evidence from commodity markets,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 441-465.
- Acharya, Viral V & Lochstoer, Lars & Ramadorai, Tarun, 2009. "Limits to Arbitrage and Hedging: Evidence from Commodity Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 7327, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Viral V. Acharya & Lars A. Lochstoer & Tarun Ramadorai, 2011. "Limits to Arbitrage and Hedging: Evidence from Commodity Markets," NBER Working Papers 16875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Degryse, H.A. & de Jong, F.C.J.M. & van Kervel, V.L., 2011. "The Impact of Dark and Visible Fragmentation on Market Quality (Replaces CentER Discussion Paper 2011-051)," Discussion Paper 2011-069, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bicchetti, David & Maystre, Nicolas Maystre, 2013.
"The synchronized and long-lasting structural change on commodity markets: Evidence from high frequency data,"
IOS Press, vol. 2(3-4), pages 233-239.
- David Bicchetti & Nicolas Maystre, 2012. "The Synchronized And Long-Lasting Structural Change On Commodity Markets: Evidence From High Frequency Data," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 208, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Bicchetti, David & Maystre, Nicolas, 2012. "The synchronized and long-lasting structural change on commodity markets: evidence from high frequency data," MPRA Paper 37486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Denis Gromb & Dimitri Vayanos, 2010. "Limits of Arbitrage," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 2(1), pages 251-275, December.
- Lynne Chester, 2013. "The Organization, Operation, and Outcomes of Actually Existing Markets: A Suggested Approach for Empirical Analysis," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(2), pages 386-422, April.
- Adjemian, Michael K. & Garcia, Philip & Irwin, Scott & Smith, Aaron, 2013. "Non-Convergence in Domestic Commodity Futures Markets: Causes, Consequences, and Remedies," Economic Information Bulletin 155381, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meixing Dai & Moïse Sidiropoulos & Eleftherios Spyromitros, 2015.
"Fiscal Policy, Institutional Quality and Central Bank Transparency,"
University of Manchester, vol. 83(5), pages 523-545, September.
- Dai, Meixing & Sidiropoulos, Moïse & Spyromitros, Eleftherios, 2010. "Fiscal policy, institutional quality and central bank transparency," MPRA Paper 23766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meixing Dai & Moïse Sidiropoulos & Eleftherios Spyromitros, 2014. "Fiscal policy, institutional quality and central bank transparency," Working Papers of BETA 2014-04, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcr:wpdief:wpaper00021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvana Tartufoli) or () or () or () or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dimacit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .