Distributional Effects of the Transition to Property Rights for a Common-Pool Resource
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sigbjorn Tveteras & Carlos Paredes & Julio PeÃ±a, 2011. "Individual Fishing Quotas in Peru: Stopping the Race for Anchovies," ILADES-UAH Working Papers inv263, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business.
- Matthew N. Reimer & Joshua K. Abbott & James E. Wilen, 2014. "Unraveling the Multiple Margins of Rent Generation from Individual Transferable Quotas," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(3), pages 538-559.
- Christopher Costello & Corbett A. Grainger, 2018.
"Property Rights, Regulatory Capture, and Exploitation of Natural Resources,"
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, University of Chicago Press, vol. 5(2), pages 441-479.
- Christopher Costello & Corbett Grainger, 2015. "Property Rights, Regulatory Capture, and Exploitation of Natural Resources," NBER Working Papers 20859, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coglan, Louisa & Pascoe, Sean, 1999. "Separating Resource Rents From Intra-Marginal Rents In Fisheries' Economic Survey Data," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 28(2), pages 1-10, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ayres, Andrew B. & Edwards, Eric C. & Libecap, Gary D., 2018. "How transaction costs obstruct collective action: The case of California's groundwater," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 46-65.
- Andrew B. Ayres & Eric C. Edwards & Gary D. Libecap, 2017. "How Transaction Costs Obstruct Collective Action: Evidence from California’s Groundwater," NBER Working Papers 23382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bayramoglu, Basak & Copeland, Brian R. & Jacques, Jean-Francois, 2018.
"Trade and fisheries subsidies,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 13-32.
- Basak Bayramoglu & Brian Copeland & Jean-François Jacques, 2016. "Trade and Fisheries Subsidies," Working Papers 2016.08, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Basak Bayramoglu & Brian Copeland & Jean-François Jacques, 2018. "Trade and fisheries subsidies [Le commerce international et les subventions à la pêche]," Post-Print hal-02624649, HAL.
- Basak Bayramoglu & Brian Copeland & Jean-François Jacques, 2018. "Trade and fisheries subsidies," Post-Print hal-02877007, HAL.
- Martin F. Quaas & Max T. Stoeven & Bernd Klauer & Thomas Petersen & Johannes Schiller, 2018. "Windows of Opportunity for Sustainable Fisheries Management: The Case of Eastern Baltic Cod," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 70(2), pages 323-341, June.
- Buckley, R.C. & Guitart, D. & Shakeela, A., 2017. "Contested surf tourism resources in the Maldives," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 185-199.
- Jennifer A. Martin & Summer Gray & Eréndira Aceves-Bueno & Peter Alagona & Tammy L. Elwell & Angela Garcia & Zach Horton & David Lopez-Carr & Jessica Marter-Kenyon & Karly Marie Miller & Christopher S, 2019. "What is marine justice?," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer;Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences, vol. 9(2), pages 234-243, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:mresec:doi:10.1086/684132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/MRE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.