Separating Resource Rents From Intra-Marginal Rents In Fisheries' Economic Survey Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Coglan, Louisa & Pascoe, Sean, 1999. "Separating Resource Rents from Intra-marginal Rents in Fisheries’ Economic Survey Data," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(02), pages 219-228, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clark, Colin W & Clarke, Frank H & Munro, Gordon R, 1979. "The Optimal Exploitation of Renewable Resource Stocks: Problems of Irreversible Investment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 25-47, January.
- H. Scott Gordon, 1954. "The Economic Theory of a Common-Property Resource: The Fishery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 124-124.
- Arnason, Ragnar, 1993. "Ocean fisheries management: recent international developments," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 334-339, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duy, Nguyen Ngoc & Flaaten, Ola & Long, Le Kim, 2015. "Government support and profitability effects – Vietnamese offshore fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 77-86.
- Ragnar Arnason, 2011. "Loss of economic rents in the global fishery," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 213-232, October.
- Mardle, S. & Pascoe, S., 2000. "Use of evolutionary methods for bioeconomic optimization models: an application to fisheries," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 33-49, October.
- Corbett A. Grainger & Christopher Costello, 2016. "Distributional Effects of the Transition to Property Rights for a Common-Pool Resource," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(1), pages 1-26.
- Nguyen Ngoc Duy & Ola Flaaten, 2016. "Profitability Effects and Fishery Subsidies: Average Treatment Effects Based on Propensity Scores," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(4), pages 373-402.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:31291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.