Use of evolutionary methods for bioeconomic optimization models: an application to fisheries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Coglan, Louisa & Pascoe, Sean, 1999.
"Separating Resource Rents From Intra-Marginal Rents In Fisheries' Economic Survey Data,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 28(2), October.
- Coglan, Louisa & Pascoe, Sean, 1999. "Separating Resource Rents from Intra-marginal Rents in Fisheries’ Economic Survey Data," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(02), pages 219-228, October.
- Mardle, S. & Pascoe, S. & Tamiz, M. & Jones, D., 1997. "Resource allocation in the North Sea fishery: a goal programming approach," Discussion Papers 119., Centre for the Economics and Management of Aquatic Resources.
- Homans, Frances R. & Wilen, James E., 1997. "A Model of Regulated Open Access Resource Use," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Simon Mardle & Sean Pascoe, 1999. "An overview of genetic algorithms for the solution of optimisation problems," Computers in Higher Education Economics Review, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 13(1), pages 16-20.
- Pascoe, S., 1997. "A preliminary bioeconomic model of the UK component of the fisheries of the English Channel," Discussion Papers 112., Centre for the Economics and Management of Aquatic Resources.
- H. Scott Gordon, 1954. "The Economic Theory of a Common-Property Resource: The Fishery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 124-124.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A.A. Cisse & L. Doyen & F. Blanchard & J.C. Pereau, 2013. "Stochastic viability of the coastal fishery in French Guiana," Documents de Travail 2013-07, CEREGMIA, Université des Antilles et de la Guyane.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:66:y:2000:i:1:p:33-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.