Use of evolutionary methods for bioeconomic optimization models: an application to fisheries
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Coglan, Louisa & Pascoe, Sean, 1999.
"Separating Resource Rents From Intra-Marginal Rents In Fisheries' Economic Survey Data,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 28(2), October.
- Coglan, Louisa & Pascoe, Sean, 1999. "Separating Resource Rents from Intra-marginal Rents in Fisheries’ Economic Survey Data," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(02), pages 219-228, October.
- Pascoe, S., 1997. "A preliminary bioeconomic model of the UK component of the fisheries of the English Channel," Discussion Papers 112., Centre for the Economics and Management of Aquatic Resources.
- Mardle, S. & Pascoe, S. & Tamiz, M. & Jones, D., 1997. "Resource allocation in the North Sea fishery: a goal programming approach," Discussion Papers 119., Centre for the Economics and Management of Aquatic Resources.
- Homans, Frances R. & Wilen, James E., 1997. "A Model of Regulated Open Access Resource Use," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Simon Mardle & Sean Pascoe, 1999. "An overview of genetic algorithms for the solution of optimisation problems," Computers in Higher Education Economics Review, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 13(1), pages 16-20.
- H. Scott Gordon, 1954. "The Economic Theory of a Common-Property Resource: The Fishery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 124-124. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:66:y:2000:i:1:p:33-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.