Use of evolutionary methods for bioeconomic optimization models: an application to fisheries
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pascoe, S., 1997. "A preliminary bioeconomic model of the UK component of the fisheries of the English Channel," Discussion Papers 112., Centre for the Economics and Management of Aquatic Resources.
- Homans, Frances R. & Wilen, James E., 1997. "A Model of Regulated Open Access Resource Use," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Simon Mardle & Sean Pascoe, 1999. "An overview of genetic algorithms for the solution of optimisation problems," Computers in Higher Education Economics Review, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 13(1), pages 16-20.
- Coglan, Louisa & Pascoe, Sean, 1999. "Separating Resource Rents From Intra-Marginal Rents In Fisheries' Economic Survey Data," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 28(2), October.
- H. Scott Gordon, 1954. "The Economic Theory of a Common-Property Resource: The Fishery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 124.
- Mardle, S. & Pascoe, S. & Tamiz, M. & Jones, D., 1997. "Resource allocation in the North Sea fishery: a goal programming approach," Discussion Papers 119., Centre for the Economics and Management of Aquatic Resources.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:66:y:2000:i:1:p:33-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.