Durable Goods, Coasian Dynamics, and Uncertainty: Theory and Experiments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1991. "Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061414, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Damme, E.E.C. & Larouche, P. & Müller, W., 2006.
"Abuse of a Dominant Position : Cases and Experiments,"
2006-020, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- van Damme, E.E.C. & Larouche, P. & Müller, W., 2009. "Abuse of a dominant position : Cases and experiments," Other publications TiSEM 7e29244c-5b35-4759-ab63-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- JosÃ© Luis Lima R. & Javier NuÃ±ez E., 2004. "Experimental Analysis of the Reputational Incentives in a Self Regulated Organization," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 194, Econometric Society.
- Bayer, Ralph-C., 2010.
"Intertemporal price discrimination and competition,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 273-293, February.
- Ralph-C Bayer, 2006. "Intertemporal Price Discrimination and Competition," School of Economics Working Papers 2006-06, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:2:p:458-:d:132747 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:ecorec:v:93:y:2017:i:302:p:379-394 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jgames:v:9:y:2018:i:1:p:10-:d:132752 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bilancini, Ennio & Boncinelli, Leonardo, 2016.
"Dynamic adverse selection and the supply size,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 233-242.
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2014. "Dynamic Adverse Selection and the Supply Size," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0034, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2014. "Dynamic Adverse Selection and the Supply Size," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 099, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- repec:elg:eechap:14176_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudia M. Landeo, 2018.
"Exclusionary vertical restraints and antitrust: experimental law and economics contributions,"
Chapters,in: Research Handbook on Behavioral Law and Economics, chapter 3, pages 75-100
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Landeo, Claudia, 2012. "Exclusionary Vertical Restraints and Antitrust: Experimental Law and Economics Contributions," Working Papers 2012-24, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Steven M. Shugan, 2002. "Editorial: Marketing Science, Models, Monopoly Models, and Why We Need Them," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(3), pages 223-228.
- Song, Yanan & Zhao, Xiaobo, 2016. "Strategic customer behavior facing possible stockout: An experimental study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 57-67.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:109:y:2001:i:6:p:1311-1354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.