Ethnicity and Earnings in a Mixed-Race Labor Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patricio Valenzuela & Hugo R. Ñopo, 2007. "Becoming an Entrepreneur," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1951, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Pasquier-Doumer, Laure & Risso Brandon, Fiorella, 2015.
"Aspiration Failure: A Poverty Trap for Indigenous Children in Peru?,"
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 208-223.
- Laure Pasquier-Doumer & Fiorella Risso Brandon, 2013. "Aspiration failure: a poverty trap for indigenous children in Peru?," Working Papers DT/2013/10, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Laure Pasquier-Doumer & Fiorella Risso Brandon, 2015. "Aspiration failure: a poverty trap for indigenous children in Peru?," Post-Print hal-01291455, HAL.
- Alberto Chong & José Galdo & Jaime Saavedra-Chanduví, 2007.
"Informality and Productivity in the Labor Market: Peru 1986 - 2001,"
Research Department Publications
4526, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Hugo R. Ñopo, 2007. "An Extension of the Blinder-Oaxaca Decomposition to a Continuum of Comparison Groups," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1959, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Hugo Ñopo, 2007. "Una Extensión de la Descomposición de Blinder-Oaxaca a un Continuo de grupos en Comparación (An Extension of the Blinder-Oaxaca Decomposition to a Continuum of Comparison Groups)," Research Department Publications 4533, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ñopo, Hugo, 2008. "An extension of the Blinder-Oaxaca decomposition to a continuum of comparison groups," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 292-296, August.
- Moreno, Martín & Ñopo, Hugo & Saavedra, Jaime & Torero, Máximo, 2012. "Detecting Gender and Racial Discrimination in Hiring Through Monitoring Intermediation Services: The Case of Selected Occupations in Metropolitan Lima, Peru," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 315-328.
- Hugo Ñopo & Patricio Valenzuela, 2007. "Convirtiéndose en empresario," Research Department Publications 4520, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:55:y:2007:p:709-734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.