Australia-China: Not just 40 years
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wolfgang Keller & Ben Li & Carol H. Shiue, 2011.
"China’s Foreign Trade: Perspectives From the Past 150 Years,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(6), pages 853-892, June.
- Keller, Wolfgang & Li, Ben & Shiue, Carol Hua, 2010. "China’s Foreign Trade: Perspectives From the Past 150 Years," CEPR Discussion Papers 8118, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wolfgang Keller & Ben Li & Carol H. Shiue, 2010. "China's Foreign Trade: Perspectives From the Past 150 Years," NBER Working Papers 16550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ross Garnaut, 2011. "Australian Opportunities through the Chinese Structural Transformation," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 44(4), pages 437-445, December.
- Wilson Au Yeung & Michael Kouparitsas & Nghi Luu & Dhruv Sharma, 2013. "Long term international GDP projections," Treasury Working Papers 2013-02, The Treasury, Australian Government, revised Sep 2013.
- Garnaut, Ross, 2012. "The contemporary China resources boom," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(2), June.
- Luke Hurst & Peter Yuan & Christopher Findlay, 2012. "Chinese direct investment in Australia : public reaction, policy response, investor adaptation," EABER Working Papers 23342, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ross Garnaut, 2012. "The contemporary China resources boom," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(2), pages 222-243, April.
- Veasna Kong & Adam McKissack & Dong Zhang, 2012. "China in a new period of transition," Economic Roundup, The Treasury, Australian Government, issue 4, pages 42-62, December.
More about this item
Keywordsdiplomatic relations; bilateral trade; foreign investment;
- N15 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Asia including Middle East
- N45 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Asia including Middle East
- N55 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Asia including Middle East
- N65 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - Asia including Middle East
- N75 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Asia including Middle East
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsy:journl:journl_tsy_er_2012_4_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The Treasury (Commonwealth of Australia)) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/trgovau.html .