Australia-China: Not just 40 years
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wolfgang Keller & Ben Li & Carol H. Shiue, 2011.
"China’s Foreign Trade: Perspectives From the Past 150 Years,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(6), pages 853-892, June.
- Wolfgang Keller & Ben Li & Carol H. Shiue, 2010. "China's Foreign Trade: Perspectives From the Past 150 Years," NBER Working Papers 16550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keller, Wolfgang & Li, Ben & Shiue, Carol Hua, 2010. "China’s Foreign Trade: Perspectives From the Past 150 Years," CEPR Discussion Papers 8118, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ross Garnaut, 2011. "Australian Opportunities through the Chinese Structural Transformation," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 44(4), pages 437-445, December.
- Garnaut, Ross, 2012. "The contemporary China resources boom," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(2), pages 1-22.
- Luke Hurst & Peter Yuan & Christopher Findlay, 2012. "Chinese direct investment in Australia : public reaction, policy response, investor adaptation," EABER Working Papers 23342, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ross Garnaut, 2012. "The contemporary China resources boom," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(2), pages 222-243, April.
- Veasna Kong & Adam McKissack & Dong Zhang, 2012. "China in a new period of transition," Economic Roundup, The Treasury, Australian Government, issue 4, pages 42-62, December.
- Wilson Au Yeung & Michael Kouparitsas & Nghi Luu & Dhruv Sharma, 2013. "Long term international GDP projections," Treasury Working Papers 2013-02, The Treasury, Australian Government, revised Sep 2013.
More about this item
Keywordsdiplomatic relations; bilateral trade; foreign investment;
- N15 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Asia including Middle East
- N45 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Asia including Middle East
- N55 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Asia including Middle East
- N65 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - Asia including Middle East
- N75 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Asia including Middle East
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsy:journl:journl_tsy_er_2012_4_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The Treasury (Commonwealth of Australia)). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/trgovau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.