Australia-China: Not just 40 years
This article looks back at the relationship between Australia and China, particularly following the normalisation of relations in 1972.
Volume (Year): (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +61 2 6263 2111
Fax: +61 2 6273 2614
Web page: http://www.treasury.gov.au
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wolfgang Keller & Ben Li & Carol H. Shiue, 2010.
"China's Foreign Trade: Perspectives From the Past 150 Years,"
NBER Working Papers
16550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wolfgang Keller & Ben Li & Carol H. Shiue, 2011. "China’s Foreign Trade: Perspectives From the Past 150 Years," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(6), pages 853-892, 06.
- Keller, Wolfgang & Li, Ben & Shiue, Carol Hua, 2010. "China’s Foreign Trade: Perspectives From the Past 150 Years," CEPR Discussion Papers 8118, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luke Hurst & Peter Yuan & Christopher Findlay, 2012. "Chinese direct investment in Australia : public reaction, policy response, investor adaptation," EABER Working Papers 23342, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ross Garnaut, 2012. "The contemporary China resources boom," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(2), pages 222-243, 04.
- Veasna Kong & Adam McKissack & Dong Zhang, 2012. "China in a new period of transition," Economic Roundup, The Treasury, Australian Government, issue 4, pages 42-62, December.
- Ross Garnaut, 2011. "Australian Opportunities through the Chinese Structural Transformation," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 44(4), pages 437-445, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsy:journl:journl_tsy_er_2012_4_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The Treasury (Commonwealth of Australia))
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.