Implementing double-robust estimators of causal effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heejung Bang & James M. Robins, 2005. "Doubly Robust Estimation in Missing Data and Causal Inference Models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 962-973, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santos, Florence & Fletschner, Diana & Savath, Vivien & Peterman, Amber, 2013.
"Can government-allocated land contribute to food security? Intrahousehold analysis of West Bengalâ€™s microplot allocation program:,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1310, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Florence Santos & Diana Fletschner & Vivien Savath & Amber Peterman, 2014. "Can Government-Allocated Land Contribute to Food Security? Intrahousehold Analysis of West Bengalâ€™s Microplot Allocation Program," Working Papers id:5708, eSocialSciences.
- Phuong Nguyen-Hoang, 2012. "Fiscal effects of budget referendums: evidence from New York school districts," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 150(1), pages 77-95, January.
- Cazzuffi, Chiara & Pereira-López, Mariana & Soloaga, Isidro, 2017.
"Local poverty reduction in Chile and Mexico: The role of food manufacturing growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 160-185.
- Isidro Soloaga & Chiara Cazzuffi & Mariana Pereira, 2014. "Local poverty reduction in Chile and Mexico: The role of food manufacturing growth," Working Papers 0514, Universidad Iberoamericana, Department of Economics.
- Cazzuffi, Chiara & Lopex, Mariana & Soloaga, Isidro, 2015. "Local poverty reduction in Chile and Mexico: The role of food manufacturing growth," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211449, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:beo:journl:v:62:y:2017:i:215:p:7-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ferraro, Paul J. & Miranda, Juan José, 2014. "The performance of non-experimental designs in the evaluation of environmental programs: A design-replication study using a large-scale randomized experiment as a benchmark," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 107(PA), pages 344-365.
- Bernardo Lara & Alejandra Mizala & Andrea Repetto, 2009.
"The Effectiveness of Private Voucher Education: Evidence from Structural School Switches,"
Documentos de Trabajo
263, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Andrea Repetto & Alejandra Mizala & Bernardo Lara, 2010. "The Effectiveness of Private Voucher Education: Evidence from Structural School Switches," 2010 Meeting Papers 104, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Pieroni, Luca & Scarlato, Margherita, 2015. "Revisiting the Effects of Enhanced Flexibility on the Italian Labour Market," MPRA Paper 63239, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco Henríquez & Bernardo Lara & Alejandra Mizala & Andrea Repetto, 2012.
"Effective schools do exist: low-income children's academic performance in Chile,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(5), pages 445-451, March.
- Andrea Repetto & Francisco Henriquez & Bernardo Lara & Alejandro Mizala, 2011. "Effective Schools Do Exist: Low Income Children's Academic Performance in Chile," Working Papers wp_010, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Girma, Sourafel & Gong, Yundan & Görg, Holger & Lancheros, Sandra, 2015.
"Investment liberalisation, technology take-off and export markets entry: Does foreign ownership structure matter?,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 254-269.
- Girma, Sourafel & Gong, Yundan & Görg, Holger & Lancheros, Sandra, 2015. "Investment Liberalisation, Technology Take-off and Export Market Entry: Does Foreign Ownership Structure Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 8997, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Santos, Florence & Fletschner, Diana & Savath, Vivien & Peterman, Amber, 2014. "Can Government-Allocated Land Contribute to Food Security? Intrahousehold Analysis of West Bengal’s Microplot Allocation Program," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 860-872.
- Nicola Orsini & Rino Bellocco & Arvid Sjolander, 2013. "Doubly robust estimation in generalized linear models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 13(1), pages 185-205, March.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:178-189 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodriguez, Jose S. & Leyva, Janneth & Hopkins, Alvaro, 2016.
"El efecto del Acompañamiento Pedagógico sobre los rendimientos de los estudiantes de escuelas públicas rurales del Perú
[The impact of “Acompañamiento Pedagógico” program on student´s performance i," MPRA Paper 72400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristensen, Nicolai & Andersen, Henrik Lindegaard, 2016. "Consumption Smoothing in the Demand for Health Care," IZA Discussion Papers 9655, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsdr; double-robust estimators; causal models; confounding; inverse probability of treatment weights; propensity score;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:8:y:2008:i:3:p:334-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .