Implementing double-robust estimators of causal effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heejung Bang & James M. Robins, 2005. "Doubly Robust Estimation in Missing Data and Causal Inference Models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 962-973, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santos, Florence & Fletschner, Diana & Savath, Vivien & Peterman, Amber, 2013.
"Can government-allocated land contribute to food security? Intrahousehold analysis of West Bengalâ€™s microplot allocation program:,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1310, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Florence Santos & Diana Fletschner & Vivien Savath & Amber Peterman, 2014. "Can Government-Allocated Land Contribute to Food Security? Intrahousehold Analysis of West Bengalâ€™s Microplot Allocation Program," Working Papers id:5708, eSocialSciences.
- Phuong Nguyen-Hoang, 2012. "Fiscal effects of budget referendums: evidence from New York school districts," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 150(1), pages 77-95, January.
- Cazzuffi, Chiara & Pereira-López, Mariana & Soloaga, Isidro, 2017.
"Local poverty reduction in Chile and Mexico: The role of food manufacturing growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 160-185.
- Isidro Soloaga & Chiara Cazzuffi & Mariana Pereira, 2014. "Local poverty reduction in Chile and Mexico: The role of food manufacturing growth," Working Papers 0514, Universidad Iberoamericana, Department of Economics.
- Cazzuffi, Chiara & Lopex, Mariana & Soloaga, Isidro, 2015. "Local poverty reduction in Chile and Mexico: The role of food manufacturing growth," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211449, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:beo:journl:v:62:y:2017:i:215:p:7-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ferraro, Paul J. & Miranda, Juan José, 2014. "The performance of non-experimental designs in the evaluation of environmental programs: A design-replication study using a large-scale randomized experiment as a benchmark," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 107(PA), pages 344-365.
- Bernardo Lara & Alejandra Mizala & Andrea Repetto, 2009.
"The Effectiveness of Private Voucher Education: Evidence from Structural School Switches,"
Documentos de Trabajo
263, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Andrea Repetto & Alejandra Mizala & Bernardo Lara, 2010. "The Effectiveness of Private Voucher Education: Evidence from Structural School Switches," 2010 Meeting Papers 104, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:ags:stataj:241336 is not listed on IDEAS
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Pieroni, Luca & Scarlato, Margherita, 2015. "Revisiting the Effects of Enhanced Flexibility on the Italian Labour Market," MPRA Paper 63239, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco Henríquez & Bernardo Lara & Alejandra Mizala & Andrea Repetto, 2012.
"Effective schools do exist: low-income children's academic performance in Chile,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(5), pages 445-451, March.
- Andrea Repetto & Francisco Henriquez & Bernardo Lara & Alejandro Mizala, 2011. "Effective Schools Do Exist: Low Income Children's Academic Performance in Chile," Working Papers wp_010, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Girma, Sourafel & Gong, Yundan & Görg, Holger & Lancheros, Sandra, 2015.
"Investment liberalisation, technology take-off and export markets entry: Does foreign ownership structure matter?,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 254-269.
- Girma, Sourafel & Gong, Yundan & Görg, Holger & Lancheros, Sandra, 2015. "Investment Liberalisation, Technology Take-off and Export Market Entry: Does Foreign Ownership Structure Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 8997, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Santos, Florence & Fletschner, Diana & Savath, Vivien & Peterman, Amber, 2014. "Can Government-Allocated Land Contribute to Food Security? Intrahousehold Analysis of West Bengal’s Microplot Allocation Program," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 860-872.
- repec:oup:scippl:v:44:y:2017:i:4:p:497-512. is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicola Orsini & Rino Bellocco & Arvid Sjolander, 2013. "Doubly robust estimation in generalized linear models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 13(1), pages 185-205, March.
- Kumar, Ashutosh & Rahman, Tauhidur, 2018. "Can a Women’s Rural Livelihood Program Improve Mental Health? Experimental Evidence from India," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274137, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:178-189 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodriguez, Jose S. & Leyva, Janneth & Hopkins, Alvaro, 2016.
"El efecto del Acompañamiento Pedagógico sobre los rendimientos de los estudiantes de escuelas públicas rurales del Perú
[The impact of “Acompañamiento Pedagógico” program on student´s performance i," MPRA Paper 72400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristensen, Nicolai & Andersen, Henrik Lindegaard, 2016. "Consumption Smoothing in the Demand for Health Care," IZA Discussion Papers 9655, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsdr; double-robust estimators; causal models; confounding; inverse probability of treatment weights; propensity score;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:8:y:2008:i:3:p:334-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.