Quality of Service and the Demand for Air Travel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lau, Lawrence J & Lin, Wuu-Long & Yotopoulos, Pan A, 1978. "The Linear Logarithmic Expenditure System: An Application to Consumption-Leisure Choice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 843-868, July.
- Michael Abbott & Orley Ashenfelter, 1976.
"Labour Supply, Commodity Demand and the Allocation of Time,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 43(3), pages 389-411.
- Michael Abbott & Orley Ashenfelter, 1974. "Labor Supply, Commodity Demand, and the Allocation of Time," Working Papers 437, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tveteras, Sigbjorn & Roll, Kristin H., 2011. "Long-haul flights and tourist arrivals," MPRA Paper 32157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fildes, Robert & Wei, Yingqi & Ismail, Suzilah, 2011.
"Evaluating the forecasting performance of econometric models of air passenger traffic flows using multiple error measures,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 902-922, July.
- Fildes, Robert & Wei, Yingqi & Ismail, Suzilah, 2011. "Evaluating the forecasting performance of econometric models of air passenger traffic flows using multiple error measures," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 902-922.
- Paul Koster & Eric Pels & Erik Verhoef, 2016. "The User Costs of Air Travel Delay Variability," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(1), pages 120-131, February.
- Manuel G. Russon & Craig A. Hollingshead, 1989. "Convenience and Circuity in a Short-Haul Model of Air Passenger Demand," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 19(1), pages 50-56, Winter.
- Hsiao, Chieh-Yu & Hansen, Mark, 2011. "A passenger demand model for air transportation in a hub-and-spoke network," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 1112-1125.
- Jorge-CalderÃ³n, J.D., 1997. "A demand model for scheduled airline services on international European routes," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 23-35.
- Tae H. Oum & Waters, W.G. & Jong Say Yong, 1990. "A survey of recent estimates of price elasticities of demand for transport," Policy Research Working Paper Series 359, The World Bank.
- Hansen, Mark & Liu, Yi, 2015. "Airline competition and market frequency: A comparison of the s-curve and schedule delay models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 301-317.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Karlström, Anders, 2010. "The value of reliability," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 38-49, January.
- Bruno José Marques Pinto, 2005. "The Impact of an Old Fleet on the Demand for Air Transportation: The Case of VASP Brazilian Airlines," Industrial Organization 0506005, EconWPA.
- Coldren, Gregory M. & Koppelman, Frank S., 2005. "Modeling the competition among air-travel itinerary shares: GEV model development," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 345-365, May.
- Ceha, Rakhmat & Ohta, Hiroshi, 2000. "Productivity change model in the airline industry: A parametric approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 641-655, March.
- Gallet, Craig A. & Doucouliagos, Hristos, 2014.
"The income elasticity of air travel: A meta-analysis,"
Annals of Tourism Research,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 141-155.
- Craig A. Gallet & Hristos Doucouliagos, 2014. "The Income Elasticity Of Air Travel: A Meta-Analysis," Economics Series 2014_6, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- repec:eee:retrec:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:12-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jorge Valido & M. Pilar Socorro & Francesca Medda, 2013. "DYPES: Vertical differentiation, schedule delay and entry deterrence: Low cost vs. full service airlines," Working Papers 2013-05, FEDEA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:63:y:1981:i:4:p:533-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .