Quality of Service and the Demand for Air Travel
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 63 (1981)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journal-home.tcl?issn=00346535|
- Paul Koster & Eric Pels & Erik Verhoef, 2016.
"The User Costs of Air Travel Delay Variability,"
INFORMS, vol. 50(1), pages 120-131, February.
- Paul Koster & Eric Pels & Erik Verhoef, 2013. "The User Costs of Air Travel Delay Variability," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-056/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Manuel G. Russon & Craig A. Hollingshead, 1989. "Convenience and Circuity in a Short-Haul Model of Air Passenger Demand," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 19(1), pages 50-56, Winter.
- Hansen, Mark & Liu, Yi, 2015. "Airline competition and market frequency: A comparison of the s-curve and schedule delay models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 301-317.
- Coldren, Gregory M. & Koppelman, Frank S., 2005. "Modeling the competition among air-travel itinerary shares: GEV model development," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 345-365, May.
- Ceha, Rakhmat & Ohta, Hiroshi, 2000. "Productivity change model in the airline industry: A parametric approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 641-655, March.
- Gallet, Craig A. & Doucouliagos, Hristos, 2014. "The income elasticity of air travel: A meta-analysis," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 141-155.
- Craig A. Gallet & Hristos Doucouliagos, 2014. "The Income Elasticity Of Air Travel: A Meta-Analysis," Economics Series 2014_6, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Fildes, Robert & Wei, Yingqi & Ismail, Suzilah, 2011. "Evaluating the forecasting performance of econometric models of air passenger traffic flows using multiple error measures," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 902-922.
- Fildes, Robert & Wei, Yingqi & Ismail, Suzilah, 2011. "Evaluating the forecasting performance of econometric models of air passenger traffic flows using multiple error measures," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 902-922, July.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Karlström, Anders, 2010. "The value of reliability," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 38-49, January.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Karlström, Anders, 2007. "The value of reliability," MPRA Paper 5733, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tveteras, Sigbjorn & Roll, Kristin H., 2011. "Long-haul flights and tourist arrivals," MPRA Paper 32157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hsiao, Chieh-Yu & Hansen, Mark, 2011. "A passenger demand model for air transportation in a hub-and-spoke network," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 1112-1125.
- Jorge-CalderÃ³n, J.D., 1997. "A demand model for scheduled airline services on international European routes," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 23-35.
- Tae H. Oum & Waters, W.G. & Jong Say Yong, 1990. "A survey of recent estimates of price elasticities of demand for transport," Policy Research Working Paper Series 359, The World Bank.
- Bruno José Marques Pinto, 2005. "The Impact of an Old Fleet on the Demand for Air Transportation: The Case of VASP Brazilian Airlines," Industrial Organization 0506005, EconWPA.
- Jorge Valido & M. Pilar Socorro & Francesca Medda, 2013. "DYPES: Vertical differentiation, schedule delay and entry deterrence: Low cost vs. full service airlines," Working Papers 2013-05, FEDEA.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:63:y:1981:i:4:p:533-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed