Quality of Service and the Demand for Air Travel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Koster & Eric Pels & Erik Verhoef, 2016. "The User Costs of Air Travel Delay Variability," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(1), pages 120-131, February.
- Manuel G. Russon & Craig A. Hollingshead, 1989. "Convenience and Circuity in a Short-Haul Model of Air Passenger Demand," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 19(1), pages 50-56, Winter.
- Hansen, Mark & Liu, Yi, 2015. "Airline competition and market frequency: A comparison of the s-curve and schedule delay models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 301-317.
- Coldren, Gregory M. & Koppelman, Frank S., 2005. "Modeling the competition among air-travel itinerary shares: GEV model development," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 345-365, May.
- Ceha, Rakhmat & Ohta, Hiroshi, 2000. "Productivity change model in the airline industry: A parametric approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 641-655, March.
- Gayle, Philip G. & Yimga, Jules O., 2018. "How much do consumers really value air travel on-time performance, and to what extent are airlines motivated to improve their on-time performance?," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 14(C), pages 31-41.
- Gallet, Craig A. & Doucouliagos, Hristos, 2014.
"The income elasticity of air travel: A meta-analysis,"
Annals of Tourism Research,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 141-155.
- Gallet, Craig A. & Doucouliagos, Hristos, 2014. "The income elasticity of air travel: a meta-analysis," Working Papers eco_2014_6, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Yimga, Jules, 2017. "Airline on-time performance and its effects on consumer choice behavior," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 12-25.
- Fildes, Robert & Wei, Yingqi & Ismail, Suzilah, 2011.
"Evaluating the forecasting performance of econometric models of air passenger traffic flows using multiple error measures,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 902-922.
- Fildes, Robert & Wei, Yingqi & Ismail, Suzilah, 2011. "Evaluating the forecasting performance of econometric models of air passenger traffic flows using multiple error measures," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 902-922, July.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Karlström, Anders, 2010. "The value of reliability," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 38-49, January.
- Tveteras, Sigbjorn & Roll, Kristin H., 2011. "Long-haul flights and tourist arrivals," MPRA Paper 32157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cameron Hepburn & Benito Müller, 2010. "International Air Travel and Greenhouse Gas Emissions: A Proposal for an Adaptation Levy1," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(6), pages 830-849, June.
- Hsiao, Chieh-Yu & Hansen, Mark, 2011. "A passenger demand model for air transportation in a hub-and-spoke network," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 1112-1125.
- Jorge-CalderÃ³n, J.D., 1997. "A demand model for scheduled airline services on international European routes," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 23-35.
- Tae H. Oum & Waters, W.G. & Jong Say Yong, 1990. "A survey of recent estimates of price elasticities of demand for transport," Policy Research Working Paper Series 359, The World Bank.
- Bruno José Marques Pinto, 2005. "The Impact of an Old Fleet on the Demand for Air Transportation: The Case of VASP Brazilian Airlines," Industrial Organization 0506005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yan, Jia & Fu, Xiaowen & Oum, Tae Hoon & Wang, Kun, 2019. "Airline horizontal mergers and productivity: Empirical evidence from a quasi-natural experiment in China," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 358-376.
- Wai Hung Wong & Anming Zhang & Yer Van Hui & Lawrence C. Leung, 2009. "Optimal Baggage-Limit Policy: Airline Passenger and Cargo Allocation," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(3), pages 355-369, August.
- Jorge Valido & M. Pilar Socorro & Francesca Medda, 2013. "DYPES: Vertical differentiation, schedule delay and entry deterrence: Low cost vs. full service airlines," Working Papers 2013-05, FEDEA.
- Hakim, Md Mahbubul & Merkert, Rico, 2019. "Econometric evidence on the determinants of air transport in South Asian countries," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 120-126.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:63:y:1981:i:4:p:533-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.