Les Disparités De Taux D’Alphabétisation Selon Les Genres Dans Les Délégations Tunisiennes : Une Approche Par L’Économétrie Spatiale
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Azam, Mehtabul & Kingdon, Geeta Gandhi, 2013.
"Are Girls the Fairer Sex in India? Revisiting Intra-Household Allocation of Education Expenditure,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 143-164.
- Azam, Mehtabul & Kingdon, Geeta G., 2011. "Are Girls the Fairer Sex in India? Revisiting Intra-Household Allocation of Education Expenditure," IZA Discussion Papers 5706, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mehtabul Azam & Geeta Kingdon, 2011. "Are girls the fairer sex in India? Revisiting intra-household allocation of education expenditure," DoQSS Working Papers 11-03, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Mehtabul Azam & Geeta Kingdon, 2016. "Are Girls the Fairer Sex in India? Revisiting Intra-Household Allocation of Education Expenditure," Working Papers id:8425, eSocialSciences.
- Mehtabul Azam & Geeta Kingdon, 2011. "Are girls the fairer sex in India? Revisiting intra-household allocation of education expenditure," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-10, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Christian Morrisson & Fabrice Murtin, 2010. "The Kuznets Curve of Education: A Global Perspective on Education Inequalities," CEE Discussion Papers 0116, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Luisa GAGLIARDI & Marco PERCOCO, 2011. "Regional Disparities In Italy Over The Long Run: The Role Of Human Capital And Trade Policy," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 33, pages 81-105.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maurice CATIN & El Mouhoub MOUHOUD, 2013. "Introduction - Productivité Et Capital Humain Dans Les Pays Du Sud De La Méditerranée," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 37, pages 5-9.
- Jabrane Amaghouss & Aomar Ibourk, 2016. "Les inégalités dans le domaine de l’éducation au Maroc: Une approche spatial," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 28(5), pages 783-807, November.
More about this item
KeywordsLITERACY RATE OF GENDERS; TUNISIA; EXPLORATORY SPATIAL DATA ANALYSIS; SPATIAL ECONOMETRIC MODEL;
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tou:journl:v:35:y:2012:p:177-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe Van Huffel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/letlnfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.