Regional Disparities In Italy Over The Long Run: The Role Of Human Capital And Trade Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- O'Rourke, Kevin H, 2000. "Tariffs and Growth in the Late 19th Century," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(463), pages 456-483, April.
- Rodriguez-Pose, Andres & Gill, Nicholas, 2006. "How does trade affect regional disparities?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1201-1222, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuseppe Bertola & Paolo Sestito, 2011. "A Comparative Perspective on Italy's Human Capital Accumulation," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 06, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Claude DIEBOLT & Ralph HIPPE, 2017.
"Regional human capital inequality in Europe in the long run, 1850-2010,"
Region et Developpement,
Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 45, pages 5-30.
- Claude Diebolt & Ralph Hippe, 2016. "Regional human capital inequality in Europe in the long run, 1850 – 2010," Working Papers 09-16, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Claude Diebolt & Ralph Hippe, 2016. "Regional human capital inequality in Europe in the long run, 1850 – 2010," Working Papers of BETA 2016-33, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- repec:bdi:workqs:qse_06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicola Francesco Dotti & Ugo Fratesi & Camilla Lenzi & Marco Percoco, 2014. "Local labour market conditions and the spatial mobility of science and technology university students: evidence from Italy," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 34(2), pages 119-137, October.
- Maurice CATIN & Mohamed HAZEM, 2012. "Les Disparités De Taux D’Alphabétisation Selon Les Genres Dans Les Délégations Tunisiennes : Une Approche Par L’Économétrie Spatiale," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 35, pages 177-193.
More about this item
KeywordsREGIONAL DISPARITIES; HUMAN CAPITAL; TRADE POLICY;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tou:journl:v:33:y:2011:p:81-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe Van Huffel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/letlnfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.