Gender Wage Discrimination in Rural and Urban Labour Markets of Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lino Briguglio & Gordon Cordina & Nadia Farrugia & Stephanie Vella, 2009.
"Economic Vulnerability and Resilience: Concepts and Measurements,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 229-247.
- Briguglio, Lino & Cordina, Gordon & Farrugia, Nadia & Vella, Stephanie, 2008. "Economic Vulnerability and Resilience: Concepts and Measurements," WIDER Working Paper Series 055, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gordon Cordina, 2004. "Economic Vulnerability And Economic Growth: Some Results From A Neo-Classical Growth Modelling Approach," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 29(2), pages 21-39, December.
- Briguglio, Lino, 1995. "Small island developing states and their economic vulnerabilities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 1615-1632, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmed, Salma & McGillivray, Mark, 2015. "Human Capital, Discrimination, and the Gender Wage Gap in Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 506-524.
- Rahman, Rushidan I. & Islam, Rizwanul., 2013. "Female labour force participation in Bangladesh : trends, drivers and barriers," ILO Working Papers 994834893402676, International Labour Organization.
- Salma Ahmed & Pushkar Maitra, 2015.
"A Distributional Analysis of the Gender Wage Gap in Bangladesh,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(11), pages 1444-1458, November.
- Salma Ahmed & Pushkar Maitra, 2011. "A Distributional Analysis of the Gender Wage Gap in Bangladesh," Monash Economics Working Papers 20-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- World Bank, 2016. "Bangladesh Social Protection and Labor Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25265, The World Bank.
- Ahmed, Salma, 2015. "Dynamics and diversity: How are religious minorities faring in the labour Market in Bangladesh?," MPRA Paper 75153, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Nov 2016.
- Nordman, Christophe Jalil & Sarr, Leopold & Sharma, Smriti, 2015.
"Cognitive, Non-Cognitive Skills and Gender Wage Gaps: Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data in Bangladesh,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9132, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christophe Nordman & Leopold R. Sarr & Smriti Sharma, 2015. "Cognitive, Non-Cognitive Skills and Gender Wage Gaps: Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data in Bangladesh," Working Papers DT/2015/19, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- repec:ilo:ilowps:483489 is not listed on IDEAS
- McIntyre, Lynn & Rondeau, Krista & Kirkpatrick, Sharon & Hatfield, Jennifer & Islam, Khaled Shamsul & Huda, Syed Nazmul, 2011. "Food provisioning experiences of ultra poor female heads of household living in Bangladesh," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 969-976.
- Zhou, Mo & Nelson, Robert, 2017. "Gender Wage Gap and Discrimination in Developing Countries," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252727, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:oxdevs:v:38:y:2010:i:1:p:83-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CODS20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .