Discrimination Of Women In The Labour Market Of Sr And Models Of Discrimination
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stepan Jurajda, 2000.
"Gender Wage Gap and Segregation in Late Transition,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
306, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Stepan Jurajda, 2001. "Gender Wage Gap and Segregation in Late Transition," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp182, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Stepan Jurajda, 2001. "Gender Wage Gap and Segregation in Late Transition," Labor and Demography 0111001, EconWPA.
- Jurajda, Stepan, 2001. "Gender Wage Gap and Segregation in Late Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 2952, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Filer, Randall K. & Jurajda, Stepan & Planovsky, Jan, 1999. "Education and wages in the Czech and Slovak Republics during transition," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 581-593, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aneta Broniszewska & Beata Œlusarczyk & Martina Ferencova, 2014. "Analysis Of Women’S Entrepreneurship And Their Activity In The Logistic Area," Advanced Logistic systems, University of Miskolc, Department of Material Handling and Logistics, vol. 8(1), pages 17-24, December.
- Beata Œlusarczyk & Aneta Broniszewska, 2014. "Entrepreneurship Of Women In Poland And The Eu - Quantitative Analysis," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 9(1), pages 217-224, June.
More about this item
KeywordsWomen’s discrimination; models of discrimination; aspect of non-discrimination;
- J70 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - General
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcz:journl:v:5:y:2012:i:1:p:280-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Bajdor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzpczpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.