Discrimination Of Women In The Labour Market Of Sr And Models Of Discrimination
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stepan Jurajda, 2000.
"Gender Wage Gap and Segregation in Late Transition,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
306, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Stepan Jurajda, 2001. "Gender Wage Gap and Segregation in Late Transition," Labor and Demography 0111001, EconWPA.
- Stepan Jurajda, 2001. "Gender Wage Gap and Segregation in Late Transition," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp182, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Jurajda, Stepan, 2001. "Gender Wage Gap and Segregation in Late Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 2952, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Filer, Randall K. & Jurajda, Stepan & Planovsky, Jan, 1999. "Education and wages in the Czech and Slovak Republics during transition," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 581-593, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aneta Broniszewska & Beata Œlusarczyk & Martina Ferencova, 2014. "Analysis Of Women’S Entrepreneurship And Their Activity In The Logistic Area," Advanced Logistic systems, University of Miskolc, Department of Material Handling and Logistics, vol. 8(1), pages 17-24, December.
- Beata Œlusarczyk & Aneta Broniszewska, 2014. "Entrepreneurship Of Women In Poland And The Eu - Quantitative Analysis," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 9(1), pages 217-224, June.
More about this item
KeywordsWomen’s discrimination; models of discrimination; aspect of non-discrimination;
- J70 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - General
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcz:journl:v:5:y:2012:i:1:p:280-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Bajdor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzpczpl.html .