A Subjective Well-being Equivalence Scale for Mexico: Estimation and Poverty and Income-distribution Implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G & Sundberg, Gun, 1996. "Measuring Income-Related Health Inequalities in Sweden," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 120, Stockholm School of Economics.
- John Creedy & Catherine Sleeman, 2004. "Adult Equivalence Scales, Inequality and Poverty in New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 04/21, New Zealand Treasury.
- Charlier, E., 1997. "Equivalence Scales for the Former West Germany," Discussion Paper 1997-74, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariano Rojas, 2010. "Intra-Household Arrangements and Economic Satisfaction," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 225-241, April.
- Florian Wendelspiess Chávez Juárez, 2015. "Intergenerational transmission of education: the relative importance of transmission channels," Latin American Economic Review, Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 24(1), pages 1-44, December.
- repec:spr:jhappi:v:19:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10902-016-9799-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:elcore:v:17:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10660-016-9223-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Knabe, Andreas & Borah, Melanie & Kuhställer, Carina, 2016.
"Reference Income Effects in the Determination of Equivalence Scales Using Income Satisfaction Data,"
Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change
145545, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Melanie Borah & Andreas Knabe & Carina Kuhställer, 2016. "Reference Income Effects in the Determination of Equivalence Scales Using Income Satisfaction Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 6123, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2012. "Poor, or just feeling poor ? on using subjective data in measuring poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5968, The World Bank.
- Fremstad, Anders & Underwood, Anthony & Zahran, Sammy, 2018.
"The Environmental Impact of Sharing: Household and Urban Economies in CO2 Emissions,"
Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 137-147.
- Anders Fremstad & Anthony Underwood & Sammy Zahran, 2016. "The Environmental Impact of Sharing: Household and Urban Economies in CO2 Emissions," Working Paper Series 2016-01, Dickinson College, Department of Economics.
- Han-Jen Niu, 0. "Cyber purchasing behavior of adolescents: family communication relationships and parental influence," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-25.
- repec:spr:laecrv:v:24:y:2015:i:1:p:1-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florian Wendelspiess Chávez Juárez, 2011. "Intergenerational transmission of education - Uncovering the mechanisms behind high intergenerational correlations," Working Papers 234, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:oxdevs:v:35:y:2007:i:3:p:273-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CODS20 .