Exploring 'onward-journey' ODI strategies in China's private sector businesses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei, Tian & Clegg, Jeremy & Ma, Lei, 2015. "The conscious and unconscious facilitating role of the Chinese government in shaping the internationalization of Chinese MNCs," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 331-343.
- Lin, Yue, 2015. "Firm heterogeneity and location choice of Chinese firms in Latin America and the Caribbean: Corporate ownership, strategic motives and host country institutions," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 274-292.
- Cozza, Claudio & Rabellotti, Roberta & Sanfilippo, Marco, 2014. "The impact of outward FDI on the performance of Chinese multinationals," BOFIT Discussion Papers 24/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- repec:emp:wpaper:ec8-126-i is not listed on IDEAS
- Gloria Ge & Hugh Wang, 2013. "The impact of network relationships on internationalization process: An empirical study of Chinese private enterprises," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 1169-1189, December.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:49:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0129-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Hertenstein & Dylan Sutherland & John Anderson, 2017. "Internationalization within networks: Exploring the relationship between inward and outward FDI in China’s auto components industry," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 69-96, March.
- Amighini, Alessia A. & Rabellotti, Roberta & Sanfilippo, Marco, 2013. "Do Chinese state-owned and private enterprises differ in their internationalization strategies?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 312-325.
- Cozza, C. & Rabellotti, R. & Sanfilippo, M., 2015. "The impact of outward FDI on the performance of Chinese firms," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 42-57.
- Guanie Lim, 2014. "The Internationalisation of Mainland Chinese Firms into Malaysia: From Obligated Embeddedness to Active Embeddedness," Journal of Current Southeast Asian Affairs, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 33(2), pages 59-90.
More about this item
Keywordsonward-journeying; Chinese MNEs; outward foreign direct investment; private sector; internationalization strategies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jocebs:v:9:y:2011:i:1:p:43-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCEA20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .