Implications of floodplain aquaculture enclosure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela, ed. & Di Gregorio, Monica, ed., 2004. "Collective action and property rights for sustainable development:," 2020 vision focus 11, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Urvashi Narain & Shreekant Gupta & Klaas van ’t Veld, 2008.
"Poverty and the Environment: Exploring the Relationship Between Household Incomes, Private Assets, and Natural Assets,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(1), pages 148-167.
- Narain, Urvashi & van 't Veld, Klaas & Gupta, Shreekant, 2005. "Poverty and the Environment: Exploring the Relationship between Household Incomes, Private Assets, and Natural Assets," Discussion Papers dp-05-18, Resources For the Future.
- Shreekant Gupta & Urvashi Narain & Klaas Van't Veld, 2010. "Poverty and the Environment: Exploring the Relationship between Household Incomes, Private Assets, and Natural Assets," Working Papers id:2700, eSocialSciences.
- Urvashi Narain & Shreekant Gupta & Klaas vant Veld, 2005. "Poverty and the Environment-Exploring the Relationship between Household Incomes, Private Assets and Natural Assets," Working papers 134, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin & Abdur Rab, M. & Bimbao, Mary Ann P., 1995. "Aquaculture technology adoption in Kapasia Thana, Bangladesh: some preliminary results from farm record-keeping data," Technical Reports 44730, Worldfish Center.
- Thompson, P.M. & Sultana, P. & Firoz Khan, A.K.M., 2005. "Aquaculture extension impacts in Bangladesh: a case study from Kapasia, Gazipur," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 16333, June.
- Ahmed, M. & Abdur Rab, M. & Bimbao, M.A.P., 1995. "Aquaculture technology adoption in Kapasia thana, Bangladesh: some preliminary results from farm record-keeping data," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 10133, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jenpmg:v:55:y:2011:i:9:p:1159-1174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJEP20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.