Aquaculture technology adoption in Kapasia thana, Bangladesh: some preliminary results from farm record-keeping data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahmed, S. & Abdur Rab, M. & Bimbao, M.P., 1993. "Household socioeconomics, resource use and fish marketing in two thanas of Bangladesh," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 7818, December.
- Gupta, M.V. & Rab, M.A., 1994. "Adoption and economics of silver barb (Puntius gonionotus) culture in seasonal waters in Bangladesh," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 8431, December.
- Gupta, M.V. & Ahmed, M. & Bimbao, M.A.P. & Lightfoot, C., 1992. "Socioeconomic impact and farmers' assessment of Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) culture in Bangladesh," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 6743, December.
- Lightfoot, C. & Gupta, M.V. & Ahmed, M., 1992. "Low external input sustainable aquaculture for Bangladesh: an operational framework," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 15(3), pages 9-12.
- Ahmed, M., 1992. "Status and potential of aquaculture in small waterbodies (ponds and ditches) in Bangladesh," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 7156, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parvin Sultana, 2011. "Implications of floodplain aquaculture enclosure," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(9), pages 1159-1174, October.
- Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin & Lorica, Mylene H., 2002. "Improving developing country food security through aquaculture development--lessons from Asia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 125-141, April.
More about this item
KeywordsAquaculture systems; Technology transfer; Small scale aquaculture; Kapasia; Bangladesh;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfbook:10133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.