Low external input sustainable aquaculture for Bangladesh: an operational framework
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmed, M. & Abdur Rab, M. & Bimbao, M.A.P., 1995. "Aquaculture technology adoption in Kapasia thana, Bangladesh: some preliminary results from farm record-keeping data," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 10133, September.
- Gupta, M.V. & Mazid, M.A. & Islam, M.S. & Rahman, M. & Hussain, M.G., 1999. "Integration of aquaculture into the farming systems of the floodprone ecosystems of Bangladesh: an evaluation of adoption and impact," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 13515, September.
- Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin & Abdur Rab, M. & Bimbao, Mary Ann P., 1995. "Aquaculture technology adoption in Kapasia Thana, Bangladesh: some preliminary results from farm record-keeping data," Technical Reports 44730, Worldfish Center.
- Ahmed, S. & Abdur Rab, M. & Bimbao, M.P., 1993. "Household socioeconomics, resource use and fish marketing in two thanas of Bangladesh," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 7818, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAquaculture systems; Bangladesh;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfnaga:28523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.