Integration of aquaculture into the farming systems of the floodprone ecosystems of Bangladesh: an evaluation of adoption and impact
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gupta, M.V. & Rab, M.A., 1994. "Adoption and economics of silver barb (Puntius gonionotus) culture in seasonal waters in Bangladesh," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 8431, December.
- Gupta, M.V. & Ahmed, M. & Bimbao, M.A.P. & Lightfoot, C., 1992. "Socioeconomic impact and farmers' assessment of Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) culture in Bangladesh," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 6743, December.
- Lightfoot, C. & Gupta, M.V. & Ahmed, M., 1992. "Low external input sustainable aquaculture for Bangladesh: an operational framework," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 15(3), pages 9-12.
- Gupta, M.V. & Sollows, J.D. & Mazid, M.A. & Rahman, A. & Hussain, M.G. & Dey, M.M., 1998. "Integrating aquaculture with rice farming in Bangladesh: feasibility and economic viability, its adoption and impact," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 13197, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prein, M., 2002. "Integration of aquaculture into crop-animal systems in Asia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 127-146.
- Unknown, 2000. "Food, Water and War Security in a World of Conflict: Record of a conference conducted by the Crawford Fund for International Agricultural Research, Parliament House, Canberra Australian 15 August 2000," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 117720.
- Williams, Meryl J. & Sze, Choo Poh, 2000. "Fish Wars: Science Is Shaping A New Peace Agenda," 2000: Food, Water and War Security in a World of Conflict, 15 August 2000 123870, Crawford Fund.
- Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin & Lorica, Mylene H., 2002. "Improving developing country food security through aquaculture development--lessons from Asia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 125-141, April.
More about this item
KeywordsIntegrated farming; Farming systems; Technology transfer; Fish culture; Impact assessment; Bangladesh;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfbook:13515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.