Collective action and property rights for sustainable development:
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parvin Sultana, 2011. "Implications of floodplain aquaculture enclosure," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(9), pages 1159-1174, October.
- Devaux, André & Velasco, Claudio & López, Gastón & Bernet, Thomas & Ordinola, Miguel & Pico, Hernán & Thiele, Graham & Horton, Douglas E., 2007. "Collective action for innovation and small farmer market access: The Papa Andina experience," CAPRi working papers 68, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pokharel, Ridish K., 2012. "Factors influencing the management regime of Nepal's community forestry," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 13-17.
- Frija, Aymen & Chebil, Ali & Speelman, Stijn & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2008. "Effect of changes in the institutional structure of irrigation water property rights on the willingness to pay of farmers for water: case of Tunisia," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44422, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Kameri-Mbote, Patricia & Markelova, Helen, 2007. "Property rights for poverty reduction:," 2020 vision briefs BB21 Special Edition, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Willy, Daniel Kyalo & Kuhn, Arnim & Müller, Karin Holm, 2016. "Analysis of participation in collective action initiatives for addressing unilateral agri-environmental externalities," 2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 249268, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Beyene, Fekadu & Hagedorn, Konrad, 2006. "Examining Collective Action among Mieso Agropastoralists of Eastern Ethiopia," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25797, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kuwornu, John K.M. & Kuiper, W. Erno & Pennings, Joost M.E. & Meulenberg, Matthew T.G., 2005. "Incentive Provision and Coordination Costs in Food-Marketing Channels: A Multi-Stage Channel-Agency Theory Perspective," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 36(1), pages 1-6, March.
- Hanatani, Atsushi & Sato, Mine, 2011. "Assessing Effectiveness and Sustainability of Communitymanaged Informal Irrigation in Africa: A Comparative Institutional Analysis of “Temporary" Irrigation in Malawi," Working Papers 34, JICA Research Institute.
- Gezahegn, T.W. & Maertens, M., 2018. "Economic Incentives for Collective Action in Agriculture: Evidence from Agricultural Co-operatives in Tigray, North Ethiopia," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277137, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hellin, Jon & Lundy, Mark & Meijer, Madelon, 2007. "Farmer organization, collective action and market access in Meso-America:," CAPRi working papers 67, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Begzod M. Djalilov & Asia Khamzina & Anna-Katharina Hornidge & John P. A. Lamers, 2016. "Exploring constraints and incentives for the adoption of agroforestry practices on degraded cropland in Uzbekistan," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 59(1), pages 142-162, January.
- Justino, Patricia, 2006. "The impact of collective action on economic development: empirical evidence from Kerala, India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1254-1270, July.
More about this item
KeywordsCollective behavior; Property rights; Public goods; Agroforestry; Irrigation; Fisheries; Forest management; Rangelands; plant genetic resources; Pests Management; Watersheds; Agribusiness; extension activities; extension-research linkages; Collective action; Environmental management; Devolution; Gender; Capacity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:2020fo:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.