Collective action and property rights for sustainable development:
John W. Bruce.
|Date of creation:||2004|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2033 K Street, NW, Washington, DC 20006|
Web page: http://www.ifpri.org/
More information through EDIRC
Keywords: Collective behavior; Property rights; Public goods; Agroforestry; Irrigation; Fisheries; Forest management; Rangelands; plant genetic resources; Pests Management; Watersheds; Agribusiness; extension activities; extension-research linkages; Collective action; Environmental management; Devolution; Gender; Capacity;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- Devaux, André & Velasco, Claudio & López, Gastón & Bernet, Thomas & Ordinola, Miguel & Pico, Hernán & Thiele, Graham & Horton, Douglas E., 2007. "Collective action for innovation and small farmer market access: The Papa Andina experience," CAPRi working papers 68, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pokharel, Ridish K., 2012. "Factors influencing the management regime of Nepal's community forestry," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 13-17.
- Frija, Aymen & Chebil, Ali & Speelman, Stijn & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2008. "Effect of changes in the institutional structure of irrigation water property rights on the willingness to pay of farmers for water: case of Tunisia," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44422, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Kameri-Mbote, Patricia & Markelova, Helen, 2007.
"Property rights for poverty reduction:,"
2020 vision briefs
BB21 Special Edition, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ruth Meinzen-Dick, 2009. "Property Rights for Poverty Reduction?," Working Papers 91, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Willy, Daniel Kyalo & Kuhn, Arnim & Müller, Karin Holm, 2016. "Analysis of participation in collective action initiatives for addressing unilateral agri-environmental externalities," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 249268, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Beyene, Fekadu & Hagedorn, Konrad, 2006. "Examining Collective Action among Mieso Agropastoralists of Eastern Ethiopia," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25797, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kuwornu, John K.M. & Kuiper, W. Erno & Pennings, Joost M.E. & Meulenberg, Matthew T.G., 2005. "Incentive Provision and Coordination Costs in Food-Marketing Channels: A Multi-Stage Channel-Agency Theory Perspective," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 36(01), March.
- Hanatani, Atsushi & Sato, Mine, 2011. "Assessing Effectiveness and Sustainability of Communitymanaged Informal Irrigation in Africa: A Comparative Institutional Analysis of “Temporary" Irrigation in Malawi," Working Papers 34, JICA Research Institute.
- Hellin, Jon & Lundy, Mark & Meijer, Madelon, 2007. "Farmer organization, collective action and market access in Meso-America:," CAPRi working papers 67, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Justino, Patricia, 2006. "The impact of collective action on economic development: empirical evidence from Kerala, India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1254-1270, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:2020fo:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed