Collective action for innovation and small farmer market access: The Papa Andina experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, Nancy & Berdegué, Julio A., 2004. "Property rights, collective action, and agribusiness," 2020 vision briefs 11 No. 13, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela, ed. & Di Gregorio, Monica, ed., 2004. "Collective action and property rights for sustainable development:," 2020 vision focus 11, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Thiele, Graham & Devaux, Andre & Velasco, Claudio & Manrique, Kurt, 2006. "Horizontal Evaluation: Stimulating social learning among peers," ILAC Briefs 52522, Institutional Learning and Change (ILAC) Initiative.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ratner, B. D., 2013. "Addressing conflict through collective action in natural resource management: a synthesis of experience," IWMI Working Papers H046235, International Water Management Institute.
- Pant, Dhruba, 2008. "Implications of bulk water transfer on local water management institutions: a case study of the Melamchi Water Supply Project in Nepal," IWMI Working Papers H041304, International Water Management Institute.
- Shiferaw, B., 2008. "Community watershed management in semi-arid India: the state of collective action and its effects on natural resources and rural livelihoods," IWMI Working Papers H043862, International Water Management Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsCollective action; Small farmers; Potato; Participatory methods; Innovation; stakeholders; Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-12-01 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-KNM-2007-12-01 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SOC-2007-12-01 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:worpps:68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .