Report NEP-SOC-2007-12-01This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Padmaja, Ravula & Bantilan, Cynthia, 2007. "Empowerment through technology: Gender dimensions of social capital build-up in Maharashtra, India," CAPRi working papers 63, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alexander Elbittar & Rodrigo Harrison & Roberto Muñoz, 2007. "Network Structure in a Link-formation Game: An Experimental Study," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000001708, David K. Levine.
- Roediger-Schluga, Thomas & Barber, Michael J., 2007. "R&D collaboration networks in the European FrameworkProgrammes: Data processing, network construction and selected results," MERIT Working Papers 032, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Florian Walter & Sieglinde Rosenberger, 2007. "Skilled Voices?: Reflections on Political Participation and Education in Austria," OECD Education Working Papers 11, OECD Publishing.
- Friebel, Guido & Schnedler, Wendelin, 2007. "Team Governance: Empowerment or Hierarchical Control," CEPR Discussion Papers 6575, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2007034 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Devaux, André & Velasco, Claudio & López, Gastón & Bernet, Thomas & Ordinola, Miguel & Pico, Hernán & Thiele, Graham & Horton, Douglas E., 2007. "Collective action for innovation and small farmer market access: The Papa Andina experience," CAPRi working papers 68, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- prasad, syam, 2007. "Life of elderly in India," MPRA Paper 5935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gruere, Guillaume P. & Nagarajan, Latha & King, E.D.I. Oliver, 2007. "Collective action and marketing of underutilized plant species: The case of minor millets in Kolli Hills, Tamil Nadu, India," CAPRi working papers 69, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pandolfelli, Lauren & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Dohrn, Stephan, 2007. "Gender and collective action: A conceptual framework for analysis," CAPRi working papers 64, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Davis, Kristin & Negash, Martha, 2007. "Gender, wealth, and participation in community groups in Meru Central District, Kenya:," CAPRi working papers 65, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jon Lauglo & Tormod Øia, 2007. "Education and Civic Engagement: Review of Research and a Study on Norwegian Youths," OECD Education Working Papers 12, OECD Publishing.
- Hellin, Jon & Lundy, Mark & Meijer, Madelon, 2007. "Farmer organization, collective action and market access in Meso-America:," CAPRi working papers 67, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Matthew J. Kotchen, 2007. "Voluntary Provision of Public Goods for Bads: A Theory of Environmental Offsets," NBER Working Papers 13643, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.