Life of elderly in India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Brandao Moniz, Bettina-Johanna Krings, Geert Van Hootegem, Rik Huys, 2002.
"Technological practices in the European auto industry: exploring cases from Belgium, Germany and Portugal,"
International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 84-100.
- Moniz, António & Krings, Bettina & Van Hootegem, Geert & Huys, Rik, 2001. "Technological practices in the European auto industry: Exploring cases from Belgium, Germany and Portugal," MPRA Paper 5659, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2001.
More about this item
Keywordsageing; life of elderly; quality of life; demographic transition;
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2007-12-01 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-12-01 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2007-12-01 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2007-12-01 (Health Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2007-12-01 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5935. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .