Report NEP-AGE-2007-12-01This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- prasad, syam, 2007. "Life of elderly in India," MPRA Paper 5935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arie Kapteyn & James P. Smith & Arthur Van Soest & James Banks, 2007. "Labor Market Status and Transitions during the Pre-Retirement Years Learning from International Differences," Working Papers 536, RAND Corporation.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Michael Moore, 2007. "A Theory of Retirement," NBER Working Papers 13630, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:73 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martín Gonzales-Eiras & Dirk Niepelt, 2007. "Population Ageing, Government Budgets, and Productivity Growth in Politico-Economic Equilibrium," Working Papers 07.05, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Patricia Apps & Ray Rees & Margi Wood, 2007. "Population ageing, taxation, pensions and health costs, CHERE Working Paper 2007/10," Working Papers 2007/10, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.