Report NEP-HEA-2007-12-01This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dolores Jiménez-Rubio, 2007. "Ethnicity And Equity In The Use Of Health Care Services In The Spanish National Health Care System," FEG Working Paper Series 07/07, Faculty of Economics and Business (University of Granada).
- Tengstam, Sven, 2007. "Disability and Marginal Utility of Income," Working Papers in Economics 276, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Jan 2011.
- Emily Oster, 2007. "Routes of Infection: Exports and HIV Incidence in Sub-Saharan Africa," NBER Working Papers 13610, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Sullivan & Till von Wachter, 2007. "Mortality, Mass-Layoffs, and Career Outcomes: An Analysis using Administrative Data," NBER Working Papers 13626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Florian Heiss & Daniel McFadden & Joachim Winter, 2007. "Mind the Gap! Consumer Perceptions and Choices of Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans," NBER Working Papers 13627, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Michael Moore, 2007. "A Theory of Retirement," NBER Working Papers 13630, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gebremariam Woldemicael, 2007. "Do women with higher autonomy seek more maternal and child health-care? Evidence from Ethiopia and Eritrea," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2007-035, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Jan C. van Ours & Jenny Williams, 2007. "Why Parents Worry: Initiation into Cannabis Use by Youth and their Educational Attainment," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1013, The University of Melbourne.
- Waibel, Hermann & Garming, Hildegard, 2007. "Pesticides And Farmer Health In Nicaragua: A Willingness To Pay Approach," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007 7, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Jütting, Johannes P. & Uchimura, Hiroko, 2007. "Fiscal Decentralization, Chinese Style: Good for Health Outcomes?," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007 16, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- prasad, syam, 2007. "Life of elderly in India," MPRA Paper 5935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lopez-Pablos, Rodrigo A., 2007. "Health Econometric: Uncovering the Anthropometric Behavior on Women's Labor Market," MPRA Paper 5961, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Nov 2007.
- Patricia Apps & Ray Rees & Margi Wood, 2007. "Population ageing, taxation, pensions and health costs, CHERE Working Paper 2007/10," Working Papers 2007/10, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Denzil Fiebig & Marion Haas & Ishrat Hossain & Rosalie Viney, 2007. "Decisions about Pap tests: What influences women and providers?," Working Papers 2007/11, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Jacqueline O'Reilly & Miriam M. Wiley, 2007. "The Public/Private Mix in Irish Acute Public Hospitals: Trends and Implications," Papers WP218, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).