Ethnicity And Equity In The Use Of Health Care Services In The Spanish National Health Care System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ulf- G. Gerdtham, 1997.
"Equity in Health Care Utilization: Further Tests Based on Hurdle Models and Swedish Micro Data,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(3), pages 303-319.
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G., 1996. "Equity in Health Care Utilisation: Further Tests Based on Hurdle models and Swedish Micro Data," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 116, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Smaje, Chris & Le Grand, Julian, 1997. "Ethnicity, equity and the use of health services in the British NHS," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 485-496, August.
- Eddy van Doorslaer & Xander Koolman & Andrew M. Jones, 2004. "Explaining income-related inequalities in doctor utilisation in Europe," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(7), pages 629-647.
- Andrew M. Jones, 2012. "health econometrics," The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics, Palgrave Macmillan.
More about this item
KeywordsEquity in health care; immigrant population; Spanish National Health System;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2007-12-01 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2007-12-01 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2007-12-01 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gra:fegper:07/07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Juliette Milgram Baleix.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dtugres.html .