Report NEP-IAS-2007-12-01This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Florian Heiss & Daniel McFadden & Joachim Winter, 2007. "Mind the Gap! Consumer Perceptions and Choices of Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans," NBER Working Papers 13627, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexander K. Karaivanov & Fernando M. Martin, 2007. "Dynamic Optimal Insurance and Lack of Commitment," Discussion Papers dp07-22, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Pauline Barrieu & Henri Loubergé, 2006. "Hybrid Cat-bonds," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 07-27, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Erqian Zhu & Shunfeng Song, 2007. "Urban Poor in China: A Case Study of Changsha," Working Papers 07-009, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Dolores Jiménez-Rubio, 2007. "Ethnicity And Equity In The Use Of Health Care Services In The Spanish National Health Care System," FEG Working Paper Series 07/07, Faculty of Economics and Business (University of Granada).