Report NEP-MIG-2007-12-01This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00186460_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Czaika, Mathias & Mayer, Amy, 2007. "Burden-sharing or migration management?," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007 3, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Susana Iranzo & Giovanni Peri, 2007. "Migration and Trade in a World of Technological Differences: Theory with an Application to Eastern-Western European Integration," NBER Working Papers 13631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe De Vreyer & Flore Gubert & François Roubaud, 2007. "Migration, Self-selection and Returns to Education in the WAEMU," Working Papers DT/2007/10, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Sánchez-Alonso, Blanca, 2007. "The other Europeans : inmigration into Latin America and the international labour market (1870-1930)," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp07-17, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Dolores Jiménez-Rubio, 2007. "Ethnicity And Equity In The Use Of Health Care Services In The Spanish National Health Care System," FEG Working Paper Series 07/07, Faculty of Economics and Business (University of Granada).
- Edmark, Karin, 2007. "Effects of work requirements on welfare migration," Working Paper Series 2007:29, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- José De Sousa & Sandra Poncet, 2007. "How are Wages set in Beijing?," Working Papers 2007-13, CEPII research center.
- Erqian Zhu & Shunfeng Song, 2007. "Urban Poor in China: A Case Study of Changsha," Working Papers 07-009, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Bruder, Jana & Neuberger, Doris & Räthke-Döppner, Solvig, 2008. "Financial constraints of ethnic entrepreneurship: Evidence from Germany," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 84, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Bursell, Moa, 2007. "What's in a name? A field experiment test for the existence of ethnic discrimination in the hiring process," SULCIS Working Papers 2007:7, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Item repec:cte:werepe:we077443 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:zbw:gdec07:6552 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sayan, Serdar & Tekin-Koru, Ayca, 2007. "Business Cycles and Remittances: A Comparison of the Cases of Turkish Workers in Germany and Mexican Workers in the US," MPRA Paper 6030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:mse:cesdoc:bla07016a is not listed on IDEAS anymore