Business Cycles and Remittances: A Comparison of the Cases of Turkish Workers in Germany and Mexican Workers in the US
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balli, Faruk & Rana, Faisal, 2015. "Determinants of risk sharing through remittances," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 107-116.
- Farid MAKHLOUF, 2014. "PropriÃ©tÃ©s cycliques des transferts de fonds des migrants marocains," Working Papers 2013-2014_9, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Feb 2014.
- Mazhar Y. Mughal & Junaid Ahmed, 2014.
"Remittances and Business Cycles: Comparison of South Asian Countries,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 513-541, December.
- Mazhar Yasin MUGHAL & Junaid AHMED, 2013. "Remittances and Business Cycles: Comparison of South Asian Countries," Working Papers 2012-2013_4, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Jan 2013.
- Vladimir Gligorov & Anna Iara & Michael Landesmann & Robert Stehrer & Hermine Vidovic, 2008. "Western Balkan Countries: Adjustment Capacity to External Shocks, with a Focus on Labour Markets," wiiw Research Reports 352, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Junaid Ahmed, 2012. "Cyclical Properties of Migrant's Remittances to Pakistan: What the data tell us," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 3266-3278.
- Nedzad ISAKOVIC & Erkan ILGUN, 2015. "Cyclical Properties of Workers’ Remittances: Evidence from Bosnia and Herzegovina," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 172-187.
- Faruk Balli & Faisal Rana, 2014. "Determinants of risk sharing through remittances: cross-country evidence," CAMA Working Papers 2014-12, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Patrick GUILLAUMONT & Maëlan LE GOFF, 2010.
"Aid and remittances: their stabilizing impact compared,"
- Patrick GUILLAUMONT & Maëlan LE GOFF, 2010. "Aid and remittances: their stabilizing impact compared," Working Papers P12, FERDI.
- Greg Ekpung Edame & Okoiarikpo Benjamin Okoi, 2015. "Fiscal Deficits and Economic Growth in Nigeria: A Chow Test Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 748-752.
More about this item
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- F24 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Remittances
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-12-01 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-LAB-2007-12-01 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2007-12-01 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MIG-2007-12-01 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .