The other Europeans : inmigration into Latin America and the international labour market (1870-1930)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diego Alberto Sandoval Herrera & María Fernanda Reyes Roa, 2012. "¿Por qué los migrantes envían remesas?: Repaso de las principales motivaciones microeconómicas," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010036, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Juif, Dácil & Quiroga, Gloria, 2019. "Do you have to be tall and educated to be a migrant? Evidence from Spanish recruitment records, 1890–1950," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 115-124.
- Stolz, Yvonne & Baten, Joerg, 2012. "Brain drain in the age of mass migration: Does relative inequality explain migrant selectivity?," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 205-220.
- Stolz, Yvonne & Baten, Joerg, 2012.
"Brain drain in the age of mass migration: Does relative inequality explain migrant selectivity?,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 205-220.
- Yvonne Stolz & Jörg Baten, 2012. "Brain Drain in the Age of Mass Migration: Does Relative Inequality Explain Migrant Selectivity?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3705, CESifo.
- Enriqueta Camps & Stanley L. Engerman, 2016. "The Impact of Race and Inequality on Human Capital Formation in Latin America During the Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries," Working Papers 885, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2007-12-01 (Development)
- NEP-HIS-2007-12-01 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MIG-2007-12-01 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:whrepe:wp07-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/instituto_figuerola .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.