Report NEP-HIS-2007-12-01This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Allen & Robert C. Allen, 2007. "Wages, Prices, and Living Standards in China, Japan, and Europe, 1738-1925," Economics Series Working Papers 316, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Hubert BONIN (GREThA), 2007. "Jacques Laffitte, an investment banker who did not create a model for investment banking (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-22, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Robert Allen & Robert C. Allen, 2007. "Engel`s Pause: A Pessimist`s Guide to the British Industrial Revolution," Economics Series Working Papers 315, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ian Keay, 2007. "Resource Rents and their Impact on Institutional and Economic Development," Working Papers 1143, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5940 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Blanca Sanchez Alonso, 2007. "The other Europeans : inmigration into Latin America and the international labour market (1870-1930)," Working Papers in Economic History wp07-17, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- Fabio José Sánchez T. & Antonella Fazio Vargas & María del Pilar López Uribe, 2007. "Conflictos de tierras, derechos de propiedad y el surgimiento de la economía exportadora en el siglo XIX en Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 004284, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5928 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2007-23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. del Mar Rubio Varas & César Yáñez & Mauricio Folchi & Albert Carreras, 2007. "Modern energy consumption and economic modernisation in Latin America and the Caribbean between 1890 and 1925," Economics Working Papers 1061, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Richard Pedde, 2007. "Canadian Wheat Board Performance Benchmarking," Information Bulletins 1098, Western Centre for Economic Research.
- Franco Malerba & Richard Nelson & Luigi Orsenigo & Sidney Winter, 2007. "Public Policies and Changing Boundaries of Firms in a "History Friendly" Model of the Co-evolution of the Computer and Semiconductor Industries," KITeS Working Papers 201, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jun 2007.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2007. "Fifty Years of Malaysian Economic Development:Policies and Achievements," MPRA Paper 5967, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Robert Allen & Robert C. Allen, 2007. "Pessimism Preserved: Real Wages in the British Industrial Revolution," Economics Series Working Papers 314, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Carballo, Edgar A. & Urzúa, Carlos M., 2007. "Un nuevo índice de tipo de cambio real para México," EGAP Working Papers 2007-11, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00188614_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ann Bartel & Casey Ichniowski & Kathryn Shaw & Ricardo Correa, 2007. "International Differences in the Adoption and Impact of New Information Technologies and New HR Practices: The Valve-Making Industry in the U.S. and U.K," NBER Working Papers 13651, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alpanda, Sami & Peralta-Alva, Adrian, 2007. "Oil Crisis, Energy-Saving Technological Change and the Stock Market Crash of 1973-74," MPRA Paper 5896, University Library of Munich, Germany.