Improving the Health and Education of Elementary Schoolchildren in Rural China: Iron Supplementation Versus Nutritional Training for Parents
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fitzsimons, Emla & Malde, Bansi & Mesnard, Alice & Vera-Hernández, Marcos, 2012.
"Household Responses to Information on Child Nutrition: Experimental Evidence from Malawi,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8915, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emla Fitzsimons & Bansi Malde & Alice Mesnard & Marcos Vera-Hernandez, 2012. "Household responses to information on child nutrition: experimental evidence from Malawi," IFS Working Papers W12/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marion Krämer & Santosh Kumar & Sebastian Vollmer, "undated". "Anemia, diet, and cognitive development: Impact of health information on diet quality and child nutrition in rural India," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 265, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Siebert, W. Stanley & Wei, Xiangdong & Wong, Ho Lun & Zhou, Xiang, 2018. "Student Feedback, Parent-Teacher Communication, and Academic Performance: Experimental Evidence from Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 11347, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daniel Bennett & Asjad Naqvi & Wolf‐Peter Schmidt, 2018.
"Learning, Hygiene and Traditional Medicine,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 128(612), pages 545-574, July.
- Bennett, D. & Naqvi, S.A.A. & Schmidt, W-P., 2014. "Learning, Hygiene, and Traditional Medicine," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/25, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:50:y:2014:i:4:p:502-519. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.