Too Vulnerable for Microfinance? Risk and Vulnerability as Determinants of Microfinance Selection in Lima
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mukhopadhyay, Jyoti Prasad, 2014. "Does access to microfinance affect consumption inequality? :evidence from a randomized controlled trial in Andhra Pradesh, India," MPRA Paper 58674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nargiza Alimukhamedova & Randall Filer & Jan Hanousek, 2015.
"The Importance of Geographic Access for the Impact of Microfinance,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5433, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nargiza Alimukhamedova & Randall K. Filer & Jan Hanousek, 2016. "The Importance of Geographic Access for the Impact of Microfinance," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 445, Hunter College Department of Economics, revised 07 Nov 2016.
- Nargiza Alimukhamedova & Randall K. Filer & Jan Hanousek, 2016. "The Importance of Geographic Access for the Impact of Microfinance," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp577, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Alimukhamedova, Nargiza & Filer, Randall K & Hanousek, Jan, 2015. "The Importance of Geographic Access for the Impact of Microfinance," CEPR Discussion Papers 10696, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marc Labie & Carolina Laureti & Ariane Szafarz, 2016. "Discipline and Flexibility: A Behavioral Perspective on Product Design in Microfinance," Working Papers CEB 15-020, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:48:y:2012:i:9:p:1342-1359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.