Are Remittances an Effective Mechanism for Development? Evidence from Tajikistan, 1999--2007
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuel Munzele Maimbo & Dilip Ratha, 2005. "Remittances: Development Impact and Future Prospects," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7339.
- World Bank, 2006. "Tajikistan Policy Note : Enhancing the Development Impact of Remittances," World Bank Other Operational Studies 19457, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tamar Khitarishvili, 2016. "Gender Dimensions of Inequality in the Countries of Central Asia, South Caucasus, and Western CIS," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_858, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ralitza Dimova & Gil S. Epstein & Ira N. Gang, 2015.
"Migration, Transfers and Child Labor,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 735-747, August.
- Ralitza Dimova & Gil S. Epstein & Ira N. Gang, 2011. "Migration, Transfers and Child Labor," Working Papers 297, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Ralitza Dimova & Gil S. Epstein & Ira N. Gang, 2015. "Migration, Transfers and Child Labor," Departmental Working Papers 201523, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Dimova, Ralitza & Epstein, Gil S. & Gang, Ira N., 2011. "Migration, Transfers and Child Labor," IZA Discussion Papers 5641, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:jed:journl:v:42:y:2017:i:2:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gloria Clarissa O. Dzeha, 2016. "The decipher, theory or empirics: a review of remittance studies," African Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(2), pages 113-134.
- Kristina Meier, 2014. "Low-Skilled Labor Migration in Tajikistan: Determinants and Effects on Expenditure Patterns," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1433, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Wim Naudé & Henri Bezuidenhout, 2014. "Migrant Remittances Provide Resilience Against Disasters in Africa," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 42(1), pages 79-90, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:48:y:2012:i:8:p:1121-1138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .