Effects of a Sibship Extension to Foster Children on Children's School Enrolment: A Sibling Rivalry Analysis for Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Morduch, 2000. "Sibling Rivalry in Africa," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 405-409, May.
- Behrman, Jere R & Pollak, Robert A & Taubman, Paul, 1982. "Parental Preferences and Provision for Progeny," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(1), pages 52-73, February.
- Donna Ginther & Robert Pollak, 2004. "Family structure and children’s educational outcomes: Blended families, stylized facts, and descriptive regressions," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 41(4), pages 671-696, November.
- Antoine Bommier & Sylvie Lambert, 2004. "Human capital investments and family composition," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 193-196.
- I-Fen Lin & Anne Case & Sara McLanahan, 1999. "Household Resource Allocation in Stepfamilies: Darwin Reflects on the Plight of Cinderella," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 234-238, May.
- William L. Parish & Robert J. Willis, 1993.
"Daughters, Education, and Family Budgets Taiwan Experiences,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(4), pages 863-898.
- William Parish & Robert J. Willis, "undated". "Daughters, Education and Family Budgets: Taiwan Experiences," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 92-8a, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Parish, W.L. & Willis, R.J., 1992. "Daughters, Education, and Family Budgets: Taiwan Experiences," University of Chicago - Economics Research Center 92-8, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
- Behrman, Jere R & Pollak, Robert A & Taubman, Paul, 1986. "Do Parents Favor Boys?," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 27(1), pages 33-54, February.
- Donald Cox, 2007. "Biological Basics and the Economics of the Family," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(2), pages 91-108, Spring.
- Kristin F. Butcher & Anne Case, 1994. "The Effect of Sibling Sex Composition on Women's Education and Earnings," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(3), pages 531-563.
- Alderman, Harold & King, Elizabeth M., 1998. "Gender differences in parental investment in education," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 453-468, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:103:y:2018:i:c:p:311-322 is not listed on IDEAS
- Asadullah, M. Niaz & Maliki,, 2018.
"Madrasah for girls and private school for boys? The determinants of school type choice in rural and urban Indonesia,"
International Journal of Educational Development,
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 96-111.
- Asadullah, Niaz, 2018. "Madrasah for Girls and Private School for Boys? The Determinants of School Type Choice in Rural and Urban Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 11362, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Libois, François & Somville, Vincent, 2018.
"Fertility, household size and poverty in Nepal,"
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 311-322.
- François Libois & Vincent Somville, 2014. "Fertility, Household’s size and Poverty in Nepal," Working Papers 1412, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- François Libois & Vincent Somville, 2018. "Fertility, household size and poverty in Nepal," Post-Print hal-01779104, HAL.
- François Libois & Vincent Somville, 2017. "Fertility, Household Size and Poverty in Nepal," PSE Working Papers halshs-01662761, HAL.
- repec:spr:chinre:v:10:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s12187-016-9406-y is not listed on IDEAS
- El Badaoui, Eliane & Mangiavacchi, Lucia, 2018.
"Fostering, Child Welfare, and Ethnic Cultural Values,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11691, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eliane El Badaoui & Lucia Mangiavacchi, 2019. "Fostering, Child Welfare, and Ethnic Cultural Values," EconomiX Working Papers 2019-1, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:47:y:2011:i:3:p:497-518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.