Impact de la structure familiale sur les décisions parentales de mise au travail des enfants : le cas du Brésil
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 12 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 65 Bd. F. Mitterrand, 63000 Clermont-Ferrand|
Phone: (33-4) 73 17 74 00
Fax: (33-4) 73 17 74 28
Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-du-developpement.htm
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William Parish & Robert J. Willis, .
"Daughters, Education and Family Budgets: Taiwan Experiences,"
University of Chicago - Population Research Center
92-8a, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- William L. Parish & Robert J. Willis, 1993. "Daughters, Education, and Family Budgets Taiwan Experiences," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(4), pages 863-898.
- Parish, W.L. & Willis, R.J., 1992. "Daughters, Education, and Family Budgets: Taiwan Experiences," University of Chicago - Economics Research Center 92-8, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
- Kristin F. Butcher & Anne Case, 1994. "The Effect of Sibling Sex Composition on Women's Education and Earnings," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(3), pages 531-563.
- Robert Kaestner, 1997.
"Are Brothers Really Better? Sibling Sex Composition and Educational Achievement Revisited,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 32(2), pages 250-284.
- Robert Kaestner, 1996. "Are Brothers Really Better? Sibling Sex Composition and Educational Achievement Revisited," NBER Working Papers 5521, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Denis Cogneau & Eric Maurin, 2001.
"Parental Income and School Attendance in a Low-Income Country : A Semi-parametric Analysis,"
2001-08, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Denis Cogneau & Eric Maurin, 2001. "Parental Income and School Attendance in a Low-Income Country : A semi-parametric analysis," Working Papers DT/2001/16, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Antoine Bommier & Sylvie Lambert, 2004.
"Human capital investments and family composition,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 193-196.
- Jonathan Morduch, 2000. "Sibling Rivalry in Africa," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 405-409, May.
- Smith, Richard J & Blundell, Richard W, 1986. "An Exogeneity Test for a Simultaneous Equation Tobit Model with an Application to Labor Supply," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 679-85, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:edddbu:edd_181_0071. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.