Impact de la structure familiale sur les décisions parentales de mise au travail des enfants : le cas du Brésil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Morduch, 2000. "Sibling Rivalry in Africa," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 405-409, May.
- Denis Cogneau & Eric Maurin, 2001.
"Parental Income and School Attendance in a Low-Income Country : A Semi-parametric Analysis,"
2001-08, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Denis Cogneau & Eric Maurin, 2001. "Parental Income and School Attendance in a Low-Income Country : A semi-parametric analysis," Working Papers DT/2001/16, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Kristin F. Butcher & Anne Case, 1994. "The Effect of Sibling Sex Composition on Women's Education and Earnings," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(3), pages 531-563.
- William L. Parish & Robert J. Willis, 1993.
"Daughters, Education, and Family Budgets Taiwan Experiences,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(4), pages 863-898.
- William Parish & Robert J. Willis, "undated". "Daughters, Education and Family Budgets: Taiwan Experiences," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 92-8a, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Parish, W.L. & Willis, R.J., 1992. "Daughters, Education, and Family Budgets: Taiwan Experiences," University of Chicago - Economics Research Center 92-8, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
- Smith, Richard J & Blundell, Richard W, 1986. "An Exogeneity Test for a Simultaneous Equation Tobit Model with an Application to Labor Supply," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 679-685, May.
- Antoine Bommier & Sylvie Lambert, 2004. "Human capital investments and family composition," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 193-196.
- Robert Kaestner, 1997.
"Are Brothers Really Better? Sibling Sex Composition and Educational Achievement Revisited,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 32(2), pages 250-284.
- Robert Kaestner, 1996. "Are Brothers Really Better? Sibling Sex Composition and Educational Achievement Revisited," NBER Working Papers 5521, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:edddbu:edd_181_0071. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceauvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.