Human capital investments and family composition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mihails Hazans & Ija Trapeznikova, 2006. "Access to Secondary Education in Albania: Incentives, Obstacles, and Policy Spillovers," SSE Riga/BICEPS Research Papers 2006-1, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies (BICEPS);Stockholm School of Economics in Riga (SSE Riga).
- Kelly Jones, 2014.
"Growing Up Together: Cohort Composition and Child Investment,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(1), pages 229-255, February.
- Jones, Kelly M., 2014. "Growing up together: Cohort composition and child investment," MPRA Paper 55182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nathalie Picard & François-Charles Wolff, 2010.
"Measuring educational inequalities: a method and an application to Albania,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(3), pages 989-1023, June.
- Nathalie Picard & François-Charles Wolff, 2007. "Measuring educational inequalities:A method and an application to Albania," THEMA Working Papers 2007-21, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Christelle Dumas, 2004. "Impact de la structure familiale sur les décisions parentales de mise au travail des enfants : le cas du Brésil," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 12(1), pages 71-99.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman capital investment; sibling rivalry; child labour;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- I29 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Other
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lea:leawpi:0313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Madeleine Roux). General contact details of provider: http://www.inra.fr/Internet/Departements/ESR/UR/lea/index.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.