Trade liberalisation and productivity: A panel study of the Mexican manufacturing industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ito, Takatoshi & Krueger, Anne O. (ed.), 1995. "Growth Theories in Light of the East Asian Experience," National Bureau of Economic Research Books, University of Chicago Press, number 9780226386706.
- Takatoshi Ito & Anne O. Krueger, 1995. "Introduction to "Growth Theories in Light of the East Asian Experience, NBER-EASE volume 4"," NBER Chapters, in: Growth Theories in Light of the East Asian Experience, NBER-EASE Volume 4, pages 1-6 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takatoshi Ito & Anne O. Krueger, 1995. "Growth Theories in Light of the East Asian Experience, NBER-EASE Volume 4," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number ito_95-2, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven M. Fazzari, "undated". "Capital Income Taxes and Economic Performance," Economics Policy Note Archive 99-7, Levy Economics Institute.
- World Bank, 2001. "Mexico : Technology, Wages and Employment, Volume 2. Technical Papers," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15433, The World Bank.
- Bakari, Sayef, 2016. "Impact of Exports and Imports on Economic Growth in Canada: Empirical Analysis Based on Causality," MPRA Paper 75910, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2016. "Interrelationships between Social and human Capital, and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 89646, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Echavarría Juan José & María Angélica Arbeláez & María Fernanda Rosales, 2006.
"La productividad y sus determinantes:el caso de la industria colombiana,"
Revista Desarrollo y Sociedad,
Universidad de los Andes - CEDE, June.
- Juan José Echavarría & María Angélica Arbeláez & María Fernanda Rosales, 2006. "La Productividad y sus Determinantes: El Caso de la Industria Colombiana," Borradores de Economia 374, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Juan José Echavarría & María Angélica Arbeláez & María Fernanda Rosales, 2006. "La Productividad y sus Determinantes: El Caso de la Industria Colombiana," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003063, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- World Bank, 2001. "Mexico : Technology, Wages and Employment, Volume 1. Main Document," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15432, The World Bank.
- Jayanthakumaran, Kankesu, 2002. "The Impact of Trade Liberalisation on Manufacturing Sector Performance in Developing Countries: A Survey of the Literature," Economics Working Papers wp02-07, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Bakari, Sayef, 2017. "The Nexus between Export, Import, Domestic Investment and Economic Growth in Japan," MPRA Paper 76110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deb Kusum Das, 2007. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Productivity: An Assessment of Developing Country Experiences," Working Papers id:1009, eSocialSciences.
- repec:spr:manint:v:51:y:2011:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0093-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mollick, André Varella & Cabral, René, 2009. "Productivity effects on Mexican manufacturing employment," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 66-81, March.
- Lopez-Acevedo,Gladys C., 2002. "Determinants of technology adoption in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2780, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:34:y:1998:i:5:p:123-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.