Japanese Aid as a Prerequisite for FDI : The Case of Southeast Asian Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Masahiro Kawai & Shinji Takagi, 2004. "Japan's official development assistance: recent issues and future directions," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., pages 255-280.
- David L. Carr & James R. Markusen & Keith E. Maskus, 2001.
"Estimating the Knowledge-Capital Model of the Multinational Enterprise,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 693-708.
- David L. Carr & James R. Markusen & Keith E. Maskus, 1998. "Estimating the Knowledge-Capital Model of the Multinational Enterprise," NBER Working Papers 6773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Egger, Peter & Winner, Hannes, 2006. "How Corruption Influences Foreign Direct Investment: A Panel Data Study," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(2), pages 459-486, January.
- Kiichiro Fukasaku & M. Kawai & M. G. Plummer & A. Trzeciak-Duval, 2005. "Policy Coherence Towards East Asia: Development Challenges for OECD Countries," OECD Development Centre Policy Briefs 26, OECD Publishing.
- Takatoshi Ito & Anne O. Krueger, 1995. "Introduction to "Growth Theories in Light of the East Asian Experience, NBER-EASE volume 4"," NBER Chapters, in: Growth Theories in Light of the East Asian Experience, NBER-EASE Volume 4, pages 1-6 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iimi, Atsushi, 2004.
"(Anti-)Competitive effect of joint bidding: evidence from ODA procurement auctions,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, pages 416-439.
- Hodaka Morita & Hirohiko Nakahara, 2002. "Impacts of the Information-technology Revolution on Japanese Manufacturer-supplier Relationships," Industrial Organization 0207009, EconWPA.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 1999. "The Location and Characteristics of U.S. Affiliates in Asia," NBER Working Papers 6876, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Masahiro Kawai & Shinji Takagi, 2004.
"Japan's official development assistance: recent issues and future directions,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., pages 255-280.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Takagi, Shinji, 2001. "Japan's official development assistance : recent issues and future directions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2722, The World Bank.
- Dudley, Leonard & Montmarquette, Claude, 1976. "A Model of the Supply of Bilateral Foreign Aid," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 132-142.
- Urata, Shujiro & Kawai, Hiroki, 2000.
"The Determinants of the Location of Foreign Direct Investment by Japanese Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, pages 79-103.
- Rosario Sanchez & Maria Angeles Diaz, "undated". "Firms' Size and Productivity in Spain: a Stochastic Frontier Analysis," EcoMod2006 272100076, EcoMod.
- Haider Ali Khan, 2002. "How Effective Is Japanese Foreign Aid? Econometric Results from a Bounded Rationality Model for Indonesia," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-164, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- KIMURA Hidemi & TODO Yasuyuki, 2007. "Is Foreign Aid a Vanguard of FDI? A Gravity-Equation Approach," Discussion papers 07007, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olaf Unteroberdoerster & Runchana Pongsaparn, 2011. "Financial Integration and Rebalancing in Asia," IMF Working Papers 11/243, International Monetary Fund.
- Philip Ifeakachukwu Nwosa & Temidayo Oladiran Akinbobola, 2016. "Capital Inflows and Economic Growth in Nigeria: The Role of Macroeconomic Policies," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 28(3), pages 277-290, September.
More about this item
KeywordsJapan; official development assistance; Aid; investment; Infrastructure;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:financ:22767. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .