Leaving Teaching in the French-Speaking Community of Belgium: A Duration Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven G. Rivkin & Eric A. Hanushek & John F. Kain, 2005. "Teachers, Schools, and Academic Achievement," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 73(2), pages 417-458, March.
- Meyer, Bruce D, 1990. "Unemployment Insurance and Unemployment Spells," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 757-782, July.
- Stinebrickner, Todd R., 1998. "An Empirical Investigation of Teacher Attrition," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 127-136, April.
- Cockx, Bart, 1990. "The Analysis of Transition Data by the Minimum Chi-Square Method. An Application to Welfare Spells in Belgium," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1995008, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 00 Mar 1995.
- D’ADDIO, Anna Christina, 1998.
"Unemployment durations of French young people,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1998051, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- d’Addio, Anna Cristina, 1998. "Unemployment Durations of French Young People," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1998021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Dolton, Peter J & van der Klaauw, Wilbert, 1995. "Leaving Teaching in the UK: A Duration Analysis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(429), pages 431-444, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Varga, Júlia, 2013.
"A közalkalmazotti béremelés hatása a tanárok pályaelhagyási döntéseire
[The effect of a public-sector pay increase on teachers attrition]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 579-600.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:edecon:v:8:y:2000:i:3:p:221-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEDE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.