The Analysis of Transition Data by the Minimum Chi-Square Method. An Application to Welfare Spells in Belgium
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Easley & Nicholas M. Kiefer & Uri Possen, 1985. "An Equilibrium Analysis of Optimal Unemployment Insurance and Taxation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(Supplemen), pages 989-1010.
- Feldman, Allan M & Kirman, Alan, 1974. "Fairness and Envy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 995-1005, December.
- Elisha A. Pazner & David Schmeidler, 1978.
"Egalitarian Equivalent Allocations: A New Concept of Economic Equity,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 92(4), pages 671-687.
- Elisha A. Pazner & David Schmeidler, 1975. "Egalitarian Equivalent Allocations: A New Concept of Economic Equity," Discussion Papers 174, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1985. " The Economic Theory of Trade Unions: An Introductory Survey," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 160-193.
- Russell Cooper & Andrew John, 1988. "Coordinating Coordination Failures in Keynesian Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(3), pages 441-463.
- Moulin, Herve, 1994. "Social choice," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 31, pages 1091-1125 Elsevier.
- Nicolas Marceau & Robin Boadway, 1991. "The Redistributive Role of Minimum Wage Legislation and Unemployment Insurance," Working Papers 805, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Diamantaras, Dimitrios & Thomson, William, 1990.
"A refinement and extension of the no-envy concept,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 217-222, July.
- Brown, Murray & Wolfstetter, Elmar, 1988. " Optimal Unemployment Insurance and Experience Rating," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(4), pages 529-547.
- Varian, Hal R., 1974. "Equity, envy, and efficiency," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 63-91, September.
- Baily, Martin Neil, 1978. "Some aspects of optimal unemployment insurance," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 379-402, December.
- Lindbeck, A. & Molander, P. & Persson, T. & Paterson, O. & Sandmo, A. & Swedenborg, B. & Thygesen, N., 1993. "Options for Economic and Political Reform in Sweden," Papers 540, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- William THOMSON, 1994. "L’absence d’envie ; une introduction," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1994012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- William Thomson, 2007. "Fair Allocation Rules," RCER Working Papers 539, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Wadsworth, Jonathan, 1991.
"Unemployment Benefits and Search Effort in the UK Labour Market,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 58(229), pages 17-34, February.
- Wadsworth, J., 1989. "Unemployment Benefits And Search Effort In The Uk Labour Market," Papers 333, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- Phipps, Shelley, 1991. "Equity and Efficiency Consequences of Unemployment Insurance Reform in Canada: The Importance of Sensitivity Analyses," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 58(230), pages 199-214, May.
- Atkinson, Anthony B & Micklewright, John, 1991. "Unemployment Compensation and Labor Market Transitions: A Critical Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(4), pages 1679-1727, December.
- McDonald, Ian M & Solow, Robert M, 1981. "Wage Bargaining and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 896-908, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vandenberghe Vincent, 2003. "Leaving teaching in the French-Speaking Community of Belgium: a duration analysis," Public Economics 0308003, EconWPA.
- Cockx, Bart & Ridder, Geert, 2001.
"Social Employment of Welfare Recipients in Belgium: An Evaluation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(470), pages 322-352, April.
- Cockx, Bart & Ridder, Geert, 1996. "Social employment of welfare recipients in Belgium: an evaluation," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1996018, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Geert Ridder & Bart Cockx, 1999. "Social Employment of Welfare Recipients in Belgium: An Evaluation," Economics Working Paper Archive 415, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Bart Cockx & Geert Ridder, 2000. "Social Employment Of Welfare Recipients In Belgium: An Evaluation," Economics Working Paper Archive 425, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- V. Vandenberghe, 2000. "Leaving Teaching in the French-Speaking Community of Belgium: A Duration Analysis," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 221-239.
- Vandenberghe Vincent, 2003. "Leaving teaching in the French-Speaking Community of Belgium: a duration analysis," Public Economics 0308001, EconWPA, revised 21 Aug 2003.
More about this item
Keywordsduration analysis; provision and effects of welfare programs;
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvir:1995008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne DAVISTER-LOGIST). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.