The Analysis of Transition Data by the Minimum Chi-Square Method. An Application to Welfare Spells in Belgium
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vandenberghe Vincent, 2003. "Leaving teaching in the French-Speaking Community of Belgium: a duration analysis," Public Economics 0308003, EconWPA.
- Cockx, Bart & Ridder, Geert, 2001.
"Social Employment of Welfare Recipients in Belgium: An Evaluation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(470), pages 322-352, April.
- Cockx, Bart & Ridder, Geert, 1996. "Social employment of welfare recipients in Belgium: an evaluation," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1996018, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Geert Ridder & Bart Cockx, 1999. "Social Employment of Welfare Recipients in Belgium: An Evaluation," Economics Working Paper Archive 415, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Bart Cockx & Geert Ridder, 2000. "Social Employment Of Welfare Recipients In Belgium: An Evaluation," Economics Working Paper Archive 425, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- V. Vandenberghe, 2000. "Leaving Teaching in the French-Speaking Community of Belgium: A Duration Analysis," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 221-239.
- Vandenberghe Vincent, 2003. "Leaving teaching in the French-Speaking Community of Belgium: a duration analysis," Public Economics 0308001, EconWPA, revised 21 Aug 2003.
More about this item
Keywordsduration analysis; provision and effects of welfare programs;
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvir:1995008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginie LEBLANC). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.