Coordinating the accumulation of physical and human capital in different institutional settings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Mario Amendola & Francesco Vona, 2010. "Technological Transitions and Educational Policies," Working Papers - Dipartimento di Economia 9, Dipartimento di Economia, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2010.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary S. Becker, 1975. "Human Capital: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis, with Special Reference to Education, Second Edition," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck75-1, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:joevec:v:27:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00191-017-0494-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Davide Consoli & Francesco Vona & Francesco Rentocchini, 2016.
"That was then, this is now: skills and routinization in the 2000s,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 25(5), pages 847-866.
- Davide Consoli & Francesco Vona & Francesco Rentocchini, 2014. "That was then, this is now: Skills and Routinization in the 2000s," SPRU Working Paper Series 2014-18, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Consoli,Davide & Vona,Francesco & Rentocchini,Francesco, 2014. "That was then, this is now: Skills and Routinization in the 2000s," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201306, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Davide Consoli & Francesco Rentocchini & Francesco Vona, 2014. "That was then, this is now: Skills and Routinization in the 2000s," Sciences Po publications 18, Sciences Po.
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Fabrizio Patriarca, 2017.
"Inequality and growth: the perverse relation between the productive and the non-productive assets of the economy,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 531-554, July.
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Fabricio Patriarca, 2015. "Inequality and growth: the perverse relation between the procuctive and the non-productive assets of the economy," Sciences Po publications 2015-28, Sciences Po.
- Patriarca, Fabrizio & Vona, Francesco, 2013.
"Structural change and income distribution: An inverted-U relationship,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1641-1658.
- Fabrizio Patriarca & Francesco Vona, 2009. "Structural Change and the Income Distribution: a Post-Keynesian disequilibrium model," Working Papers - Dipartimento di Economia 5, Dipartimento di Economia, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2009.
- Mario Amendola & Jean Luc Gaffard & Fabrizio Patriarca, 2015. "Inequality and Growth : the perverse relation between the productivity and the non-productive assets of the economy," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2015-28, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Francesco Gagliardi, 2014. "(English) Human capital policy and new European Social Fund Programme (Italiano) Politiche per il capitale umano enuova programmazione del Fondo Sociale Europeo," IRPPS Working Papers 61:2014, National Research Council, Institute for Research on Population and Social Policies.
More about this item
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecinnt:v:21:y:2012:i:7:p:631-653. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GEIN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.