(English) Human capital policy and new European Social Fund Programme (Italiano) Politiche per il capitale umano enuova programmazione del Fondo Sociale Europeo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Accetturo, Antonio & Bugamelli, Matteo & Lamorgese, Andrea R., 2013. "Skill upgrading and exports," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 417-420.
- Mario Amendola & Francesco Vona, 2012.
"Coordinating the accumulation of physical and human capital in different institutional settings,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(7), pages 631-653, October.
- Mario Amendola & Francesco Vona, 2010. "Technological Transitions and Educational Policies," Working Papers - Dipartimento di Economia 9, Dipartimento di Economia, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2010.
- Francis Green & Steven McIntosh, 2007. "Is there a genuine under-utilization of skills amongst the over-qualified?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(4), pages 427-439.
More about this item
Keywords(English) (Italiano) Labour market; education and training; European Social Fund.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cnz:wpaper:61:2014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sveva Avveduto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/irppsit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.