The Demand For Military Expenditure: Evidence From The Eu15 (1961-2005)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Keith Hartley & Todd Sandler (ed.), 2007. "Handbook of Defense Economics," Handbook of Defense Economics, Elsevier, edition 1, volume 2, number 1.
- Keith Hartley & Todd Sandler (ed.), 1995. "Handbook of Defense Economics," Handbook of Defense Economics, Elsevier, edition 1, volume 1, number 1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yasmine M. Abdelfattah & Aamer S. Abu-Qarn & J. Paul Dunne & Shadwa Zaher, 2014. "The Demand for Military Spending in Egypt," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 231-245, June.
- Aamer S. Abu-Qarn & J Paul Dunne & Yasmine M. Abdelfattah & Shadwa Zaher, 2010. "The Demand for Military Spending in Egypt," Working Papers 1001, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Leitão, Nuno Carlos & Uddin, Gazi Salah & Arouri, Mohamed & Teulon, Frédéric, 2013.
"Should Portuguese economy invest in defense spending? A revisit,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 805-815.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Nuno, Carlos Leitão & Ghazi, Salah Uddin, 2012. "Should Portuguese Economy Invest in Defense Spending? A Revisit," MPRA Paper 42289, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Oct 2012.
- Christos Kollias & Suzanna-Maria Paleologou, 2010. "Growth, investment and military expenditure in the European Union-15," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(2), pages 228-240, May.
- Bove, Vincenzo & Efthyvoulou, Georgios & Navas, Antonio, 2017.
"Political cycles in public expenditure: butter vs guns,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 582-604.
- Bove, Vincenzo & Efthyvoulou, Georgios, 2013. "Political Cycles in Public Expenditure: Butter vs Guns," NEPS Working Papers 7/2013, Network of European Peace Scientists.
- Vincenzo Bove & Georgios Efthyvoulou & Antonio Navas, 2013. "Political Cycles in Public Expenditure: Butter vs Guns," Working Papers 2013016, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Karl Skogstad, 2016.
"Defence budgets in the post-Cold War era: a spatial econometrics approach,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 323-352, June.
- Skogstad, Karl, 2015. "Defence Budgets in the Post-Cold War Era: A Spatial Econometrics Approach," MPRA Paper 61465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:18:y:2012:i:3:p:259-270 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eftychia Nikolaidou, 2016. "The role of military expenditure and arms imports in the Greek debt crisis," Economics of Peace and Security Journal, EPS Publishing, vol. 11(1), pages 18-27, April.
- Eftychia Nikolaidou, 2016. "Greece, Portugal, Spain: New evidence on the economic effects of military expenditure using the new SIPRI data," Economics of Peace and Security Journal, EPS Publishing, vol. 11(2), pages 20-27, October.
- Albalate, Daniel & Bel, Germà & Elias, Ferran, 2012. "Institutional determinants of military spending," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 279-290.
- Christos Kollias & Suzanna-Maria Paleologou, 2016. "Investment, growth, and defense expenditure in the EU15: Revisiting the nexus using SIPRI’s new consistent dataset," Economics of Peace and Security Journal, EPS Publishing, vol. 11(2), pages 28-37, October.
- Dimitrios Paparas & Christian Richter, 2015. "Military Spending and economic growth in Greece and the Arms Race between Greece and Turkey," Working Papers 38, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Mary Michail & Nicholas Papasyriopoulos, 2012. "Investigation of the Greek – Turkish Military Spending Relation," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 18(3), pages 259-270, August.
More about this item
KeywordsMilitary expenditure; Demand; European Union; Autoregressive Distributed; Lag (ARDL);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:defpea:v:19:y:2008:i:4:p:273-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GDPE20 .