The future of European defence policy: An economic perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandler,Todd & Hartley,Keith, 1999. "The Political Economy of NATO," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521630931, May.
- Keith Hartley & Todd Sandler (ed.), 0. "The Economics of Defence," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 1099.
- Sue Arrowsmith & Keith Hartley (ed.), 2002. "Public Procurement," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 1776.
- Marc Guyot & Radu Vranceanu, 2001. "European defence: The cost of partial integration," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 157-174.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kollias, Christos & Manolas, George & Paleologou, Suzanna-Maria, 2004. "Defence expenditure and economic growth in the European Union: A causality analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 553-569, July.
- Christos Kollias & Suzanna-Maria Paleologou, 2010. "Growth, investment and military expenditure in the European Union-15," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(2), pages 228-240, May.
- ., 2014. "A company case study. BAE Systems: achievements, rivals and prospects," Chapters,in: The Political Economy of Aerospace Industries, chapter 8, pages 141-161 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Emmanouil M. L. Economou & Nicholas C. Kyriazis, 2016. "The Achaeans and the Europeans: An Interdisciplinary Comparison of Federations," International Journal of Social Science Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 4(2), pages 8-23, September.
- Pieroni, Luca & d'Agostino, Giorgio & Lorusso, Marco, 2008.
"Can we declare military Keynesianism dead?,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 675-691.
- Luca Pieroni & Giorgio D’Agostino & Marco Lorusso, 2008. "Can we declare military Keynesianism dead?," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 44/2008, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Luca Pieroni & Giorgio d'Agostino & Marco Lorusso, 2008. "Can We Declare Military Keynesianism Dead?," Working Papers 0804, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Belin, Jean & Guille, Marianne, 2008. "Defence and firm financial structure in France," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 46-61.
- Emmanouil Economou & Nicholas Kyriazis & Theodore Metaxas, 2015.
"The institutional and economic foundations of regional proto-federations,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 251-271, August.
- Emmanouil Marios Lazaros Economou & Nicholas Kyriazis & Theodore Metaxas, 2013. "The institutional and economic foundations of regional proto-federations," ERSA conference papers ersa13p739, European Regional Science Association.
- Besancenot, Damien & Vranceanu, Radu, 2005. "Le financement public du secteur de la défense, une source d'inefficacité," ESSEC Working Papers DR 05008, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Damien Besancenot & Radu Vranceanu, 2006. "European Defence Firms: The Information Barrier On Private Finance," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 23-36.
- repec:seb:journl:v:15:y:2017:i:2:p:103-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean Belin & Marianne Guille, 2008. "R&D et innovation en France : quel financement pour les entreprises de la Défense ?," Innovations, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 33-59.
More about this item
KeywordsEu Defence Markets; Efficiency; Armed Forces; Europe's Defence Industries; Industrial Policy Options;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:defpea:v:14:y:2003:i:2:p:107-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GDPE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.